IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Totally agree but I think at least level 3 then will be full of those who regularly go away and know the ‘rules’ about standing etc, rather than those whose first away game it is other than Wembley

So four thousand go away regularly ? I go away as much as I can but would prefer tier two seats , therefore your statement is complete rubbish 

I have three season tickets which I won't be using to get man city away tickets now due to doctors orders.

Ive asked mates who are already sorted , so if someone wants to take all three to guarantee their tickets they can. 

Money to be transferred to my account , I will buy tickets and send them onto you by post. 

I want to do all 3 together to make easier for me. Must include postage charge and £1 charge per ticket as well.

Anyone interested PM me. First come first serve.

Also I'm only offering this until Friday 4pm.

I get the whole 2nd tier frustration. I was the same. I thought wait until they go on sale there.

But then, I didn't want to watch the website the whole time to see when tier 3 had sold out so bought quite early on.

I'm pretty sure at 10am there were 4,500 for sale in tier 3. When I bought there were 4,100 left so in theory we will be near the front of the 3rd tier. so not that far from tier 2.

looking on the website now, there are still 3,381 left for the 3rd tier!! so if you bought now you will still be right near the front.

judging by how slow it has gone today I wonder if we will actually sell out.

the 2nd tier might be part empty.

Also - i bought a room for the 4 of us through booking.com. £44! 15 min walk from stadium. Northern Quarter - good pubs. Away fan friendly. Free Cancellation.

COYR - what a season....

5 minutes ago, glastored said:

I get the whole 2nd tier frustration. I was the same. I thought wait until they go on sale there.

But then, I didn't want to watch the website the whole time to see when tier 3 had sold out so bought quite early on.

I'm pretty sure at 10am there were 4,500 for sale in tier 3. When I bought there were 4,100 left so in theory we will be near the front of the 3rd tier. so not that far from tier 2.

looking on the website now, there are still 3,381 left for the 3rd tier!! so if you bought now you will still be right near the front.

judging by how slow it has gone today I wonder if we will actually sell out.

the 2nd tier might be part empty.

Also - i bought a room for the 4 of us through booking.com. £44! 15 min walk from stadium. Northern Quarter - good pubs. Away fan friendly. Free Cancellation.

COYR - what a season....

Bar Fringe has Cheddar Valley, they keep it in a flagon behind the bar! Or used to, last time I was in there was a while ago now.

Worth it though, good little boozer, isn't trying to be uber cool like much of the redeveloped Northern Quarter. Unless you're an uber cool kinda guy or gal, of course. In which case, knock yerself out. 

So if 5700 were released (as stated by 2 posters above) and now only 3177  remain that's nearly 2600 sold already!

If I was able to go (I doubt if my boss would give me a week off to fly to UK and back for a football match) then I'd be grabbing any seat going.

For games like this our away support is incredible - this is up their with THAT Liverpool game.

I'd say 7600 would go very easily.

Is that the final allocation or will the two small side blocks be opened as well?

The train situation is a bit rubbish though.

Buy your tickets regardless and have the night of your lives!

2 minutes ago, SX227 said:

So if 5700 were released (as stated by 2 posters above) and now only 3177  remain that's nearly 2600 sold already!

If I was able to go (I doubt if my boss would give me a week off to fly to UK and back for a football match) then I'd be grabbing any seat going.

For games like this our away support is incredible - this is up their with THAT Liverpool game.

I'd say 7600 would go very easily.

Is that the final allocation or will the two small side blocks be opened as well?

The train situation is a bit rubbish though.

Buy your tickets regardless and have the night of your lives!

I might be wrong - but i logged on pretty near 10am and there was 4,500 ish available.

no way did they sell 1,200 in a few minutes,

where did you see 5,700? 

not that it matters that much MIND. 

6 hours ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

I have been told by someone who was looking online that it was around 5700 this morning.

6 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

There were definitely more than 4000 put on sale. My head says it was in the high end of the 5k range.

We've nigh on sold out 6 coaches already so that would account for circa 275 tickets before you get to those making their own way so to even contemplate only 400 or so having been sold is laughable.

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

3, 300 left 

That’s only the level 3 tickets. Don’t think that includes level 2.

1200 sold today to what was probably a fairly small group of people who both qualify and can make the game. 

I think they’ll be plenty

1 minute ago, jimmyb said:

1200 sold today to what was probably a fairly small group of people who both qualify and can make the game. 

I think it’s all that’s left . Maybe I’m wrong . 

5 minutes ago, jimmyb said:

Think there’s plenty of others that qualify for today but are trying to wait for tier two. I am  but not really sure what a massive difference there is. 

17 minutes ago, Izza said:

Asked my son who was also on at 10am and he saw 4500 ish

I bought mine at 10.01 and there were around 4500 then. Don't know where this 5700 has come from but I never saw that number. Was also obvious it was a remaining quantity for Tier 3 only.

4 minutes ago, jimmyb said:

We haven’t taken 4K away this year so that must be impossible surely.....?

It's misleading thinking this first priority is a small group based simply on our away followings. Different people go to different away games - add the ST's together that have gone to one away game and I expect it will be bigger number than our biggest away crowd this season (including the 4k going to Villa).

Among friends I have with ST's linked to my ticketing account, there are over 10 who've been to one away game this season, but at least 8 of them are basically not away travellers bar that 1 game and wouldn't influence our away crowds. But they all qualify for Man City tickets. So crowds are not an indication.

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

It's misleading thinking this first priority is a small group based simply on our away followings. Different people go to different away games - add the ST's together that have gone to one away game and I expect it will be bigger number than our biggest away crowd this season (including the 4k going to Villa).

Among friends I have with ST's linked to my ticketing account, there are over 10 who've been to one away game this season, but at least 8 of them are basically not away travellers bar that 1 game and wouldn't influence our away crowds. But they all qualify for Man City tickets. So crowds are not an indication.

You’re absolutely right of course, my point was more that our away crowds are not ridiculously huge. 

To buy today you needed an away game, a ST Plus, and be able to make (and afford) the 9th so I still think that’s a relatively small number as a proportion of the fan base.

So in response to the original point about whether the 3300 left were all tickets or just level 3 I still think it very unlikely that the first group bought over 4K tickets today. 

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/etihad-stadium-manchester-city.html#aetihad-stadium-history

"Both ends were originally smaller in size, being two tiers high, but during the 2014/15 season a large third tier was added to the South Stand, adding another 6,250 seats" 

According to this Level 3 of Ethiad Stadium has 6250 seats.

Archived