IGNORED

Another "Manchester" Game

Tomo

20 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Screenshot_20171230-011205.png

Premier League teams thinking they can play kids/reserves against us in the League Cup and still smash us seems to be a theme this year. Let's hope Pep thinks the same...

Arrogance is absolute astounding.

20 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

Quote: “same rubbish end as last time with next to no facilities with an outside entrance and a stand you enter from the front, unless they have forked out to improve it.”

So when was the last time they visited Ashton Gate, I vaguely remember a cup game, otherwise the old league one?

Aren’t all entrances on the outside by definition?

• Admin
7 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

I think the reason perhaps, is that it seems to apply to only us.

You don't hear other fans talk about "Manchester" (except on here of course !), "Sheffield", or indeed "Nottingham".

But with Nottingham, Forest is ( in the upper echelons of the pyramid ) a unique moniker, as is Wednesday, which they are often referred to.  I must admit, I can’t get too upset about anyone calling us Bristol, I just feel it is helping to confirm there really is OTIB.  At least, only one of relevance and with a sustainable future.

9 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

But with Nottingham, Forest is ( in the upper echelons of the pyramid ) a unique moniker, as is Wednesday, which they are often referred to.  I must admit, I can’t get too upset about anyone calling us Bristol, I just feel it is helping to confirm there really is OTIB.  At least, only one of relevance and with a sustainable future.

Also, to be really pedantic, Nottingham Forest are the only team with ‘Nottingham’ in their name. Notts County are named after the county of Nottinghamshire. Having said that, Forest fans do get wound up if you refer to them as ‘Notts’ Forest which many seem to.

Remember our own cheerleaders from the late 70's ! The Rockin Robins I think. One of the founder members was my schoolteacher at Primary school at the same time ! Made Monday mornings interesting for me. ! She went on to have a very successful radio Bristol career as I recall. Vicky Klein was her name .

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep they’ve got cheerleaders......and you’re the geezer who called Reading fans ‘plastic’ and then ignored posts asking why they are ‘plastic’ - they support their local club....nothing plastic about that??! Anyway, you seem to use cheerleaders as a criticism of Palace.....here they are:

Just when you think that women are approaching an equal footing in sport, something like this comes along.

3 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I’ve absolutely no problem with “Bristol”, as I’ve said numerous times on here, we used to chant it ourselves  on a regular basis.

Archived