IGNORED

Goal music

Redmycolour

2 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

What music would we like played after scoring a goal, maybe "another one bites the dust" or " simply the best" your thoughts? 

Just let the crowd do it’s thing.  If you play music you stop the spontaneous chants.  It’s not ITV’s Gladiators or some presentation / awards event.  It’s football, the mist fluid game, it calls for spontaneity.

29 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

We used to run out to 'simply the best' for a season in the mid 90's when we quite clearly weren't.

The only soundtrack to a City goal should be the roar of thousands of fans.

Music always seems to come back and bite you on the ass I agree, not a fan of goal music in the slightest. 

I was worried about the GIFs (I love them).  Only because having something over the top would be posted when we got a consolation goal whilst 3 down but the club/media team judged it right with the 'dull one' put out recently when we were coming back from behind.

It seems to me that the club is listening that we don't want this to turn into the embarrasment that are T20 matches, I like the T20 format but the americanisation of English sport does make me want to vomit occaisonally.

Love Baseball games and Ice Hockey in the States, but what happens in the States stays in the States, not really our 'thing' is it.

Archived