IGNORED

Dolman E30 R41 S23 (Wolves)

The Nest Egg

Hi guys, I appreciate this is a massive shot in the dark (and a rather wet thing to do) but would anyone on here be sitting here against Wolves, or know someone who will? I have got two tickets to the game but unfortunately couldn't get one so that my girlfriend and I can sit together. We have just finished the first half of our long distance relationship and this is going to be our main event together before I go back to Canada. I will leave the rest of the sob story for if I ever go on the X Factor. Her seat is on E30 R39 S26 and if you swap we would be so grateful. I'll even buy you a pint at half time even though the price will fireaxe through my student finance!

16 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Hahahahahahahaha, this is amazing, good luck mate! 1/27000.

Go and ask whoevers there during the game if they wouldn't mind swapping. Sure they wouldn't mind if they're on their own.

Hahahaha, you never know if you don't try! At the very least I hope it amuses people. The seat is actually sandwiched in between seats our group have so I can't imagine it will be too much of an issue. It would be the first City game Im taking her to so it would be nice to spend it next to her. I was going to ask them at the game anyway but thought I'd take a Garita-style punt

1 minute ago, Newquay-Red said:

Hahahaha, you never know if you don't try! At the very least I hope it amuses people. The seat is actually sandwiched in between seats our group have so I can't imagine it will be too much of an issue. It would be the first City game Im taking her to so it would be nice to spend it next to her. I was going to ask them at the game anyway but thought I'd take a Garita-style punt

She'll be giving it the big un to the away end before you know it. Good game to choose for your first though mind.

Archived