IGNORED

Toilets fan zone

Rocking Red Cyril

15 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think the point was that you called someone “scum” for urinating, when the argument being presented is that there are no toilets, so where can you expect a chap to go when he had to go? 

I wouldn’t label the individual as “scum”, perhaps more desperate. 

I agree there should be more toilets but that doesn't excuse a grown adult coming within 3 or 4 feet of myself and my Wife and taking a piss against our shiny new stadium. Scummers behaviour IMO

6 hours ago, phantom said:

I noticed walking around the back of the South stand at the Reading game there is a giant "TOILETS" sign between the car park and the walkway that is pointing to exit doors between the far two entrances, I wonder if this is to be used to let people walk into to have a pee?

To suggest using the Sports Bar was at best a crazy idea having to trapes all the way through the bar then up the stairs and back again - literally the furthest point in the bar

But now the bar is often full and people waiting to gain entry, this REALLY does need looking at again

Perhaps one of the first things for @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO to look into?

I saw that too Phantom, I also saw a guy ask if he could go into the stand for a pee and then come back out but he was told if he went in he’d have to stay in ....... we need some toilets outside if the club want the Fan Zone to continue to be a success....

We did have toilets on what is Marina Dolman way that were well used and that was before you could buy beer outside the ground,they were also used by the people travelling on the CATS coaches but now we have nothing,even the public toilets by the park are not always open.

It would be good if you could go to the loo without entering the ground with your ticket, I hope that someone responsible reads these posts and does something but I'm not holding my breath. :shocking:

It would be nice to have a reasonably quite pub inside Ashton Gate where you can sit down and have a true pint of real ale. I'm sure Butcombe would be interested in managing that pub. A chicken factory like the Sports bar is not for anyone. Bring the interior from a closed down local pub to AG and make a great pub for people to enjoy. 

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It would be nice to have a reasonably quite pub inside Ashton Gate where you can have a true pint of real ale. I'm sure Butcombe would be interested in managing that pub. A chicken factory like the Sports bar is not for anyone. Bring the interior from a closed down local pub to AG and make a great pub for people to enjoy. 

as long as there toilets I happy :clapping:

Morning all, 

Access to toilets from the fan zone should be open today. The access point to the toilets on the concourse is next to turnstiles 16-20 of the South Stand, and it should all be sign posted. This will mean there is no need to queue up and go through the Sports Bar which will hopefully makes things a little more comfortable for everyone. 

I'm off to help Section 82 to put out the flags and banners so wont be on line now. 

COYR

Matt

2 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Morning all, 

Access to toilets from the fan zone should be open today. The access point to the toilets on the concourse is next to turnstiles 16-20 of the South Stand, and it should all be sign posted. This will mean there is no need to queue up and go through the Sports Bar which will hopefully makes things a little more comfortable for everyone. 

I'm off to help Section 82 to put out the flags and banners so wont be on line now. 

COYR

Matt

So does this mean we can go in and out as we please? Or once we are in we are in?

11 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'll say I'm entitled to leave when ever I wish. Exactly where does it say I have to stay in the ground once having passed the turnstiles?

It's a standard event ticketing practice, not just football. No re-entry is generally the wording, probably says it in small print somewhere when purchasing.

Archived