IGNORED

Online Upgrade of U12 ticket to Adult

CyderInACan

Anyone know if this is possible to do on your Bristol Sport account online? Have been trying to get through to the club all day I try phone but the recorded message babbles on about season tickets being reserved until April (great news, but I suspect a somewhat old recording) and something about the rugby playoffs (ditto, natch) 

anyone any ideas!?

21 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Maybe @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO or @AdamB know? 

Hello, 

If it's to upgrade a match ticket or season ticket then this needs to be done over the phone. 

For Man City tickets for the 2nd leg, you should be able to pick up your reserved tickets, edit tickets and then change the ticket type at the bottom of the screen. Just make sure that the owners are correct on the ticket.

Supporter Services will be able to help with all ticketing related questions. 

Matt 

19 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hello, 

If it's to upgrade a match ticket or season ticket then this needs to be done over the phone. 

For Man City tickets for the 2nd leg, you should be able to pick up your reserved tickets, edit tickets and then change the ticket type at the bottom of the screen. Just make sure that the owners are correct on the ticket.

Matt 

Interesting. So say a 65+ ST holder in the central Lansdown blocks can’t go, then their Season Card can be up/downgraded to the relevant alternative, such as U22 or Adult?

How much difference to pay for someone else to use the 65+ Card for an adult instead? 

If this can be done, then I might bring someone to the game tomorrow as otherwise the 65+ Season Card (and seat) will go unused.

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Interesting. So say a 65+ ST holder in the central Lansdown blocks can’t go, then their Season Card can be up/downgraded to the relevant alternative, such as U22 or Adult?

How much difference to pay for someone else to use the 65+ Card for an adult instead? 

If this can be done, then I might bring someone to the game tomorrow as otherwise the 65+ Season Card (and seat) will go unused.

Yes it can, I have two kids who have u12's season tickets. When they have parties or other things on I upgrade their tickets to adults for my mates using supporter services.

Depending on the category of the match( bronze, silver, gold) you pay the difference.

Very easy. Also you can use their tickets to upgrade for away tickets too.

2 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hello, 

Matt 

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the club and the forum. Pretty good atmosphere on here in recent months, no idea why :whistle:

Out of interest, is there a reason this can only be done on the phone? I often have to upgrade my daughters membership match tickets when she can't go, would useful to know I can do it online and not have to call up when the lines are open....??

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Anyone know if this is possible to do on your Bristol Sport account online? Have been trying to get through to the club all day I try phone but the recorded message babbles on about season tickets being reserved until April (great news, but I suspect a somewhat old recording) and something about the rugby playoffs (ditto, natch) 

anyone any ideas!?

I wouldn’t bother upgrading as the stewards aren’t really interested as long as u have a ticket . Trust 

12 minutes ago, shelts said:

I wouldn’t bother upgrading as the stewards aren’t really interested as long as u have a ticket . Trust 

Love the day you get caught with a u 12 ticket! Won't look to silly will you. Also you a fan of robbing your own club of income are you ? 

2 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Great to have a responsive SLO on here! 

I managed to do an upgrade all online too. Just to confirm "pick up" is done online, initially your reserved tickets will be the same type (oap, adult, u12, ...) as the season ticket then use "edit tickets" to change type and then you may have to reassign to the individual season tickets back to eligible season ticket holders (but keeping the new type that you want). 

You can upload to card (option can be tricky to find) or get e tickets or paper ones in the post. I did the latter and got them in the post today! 

Archived