IGNORED

Cardiff vs Preston

Unan

8 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Amusing how you're basing our credentials on a single game. Especially considering we've already dominated and beaten you on your own patch this season.

We weren't great tonight, but came away with the points. We're capable of far better performances. 

Don't act like you're Real Madrid, because you've recently beaten Man Utd.

The recent arrogance from Bristol City fans is really quite disappointing. 

Yeah, fair play, you did a job on us at our place and look to be play off material now. Arrogance though ? Deffo not. We have been consistent all season and just refuse to be beaten and have a feel of a team on a mission and that is fueling the fans belief and enthusiasm that maybe something special could happen this time. After the desperate season weve  just had, this season has been a joy to behold. Long may it continue.

4 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

Fair play in beating us but you say you dominated us? 

I was there and you most certainly didn’t get anywhere near dominating us (unless you’re talking about fouling?), and the stats back this up!

Like I said, congratulations on the win but If I was offered a two legged playoff semi final against Preston then I’d bite your hands off! 

B6B1FDCF-422B-4F44-876C-B02960B8C704.jpeg

Stats can be misleading. As they are in this case.

Your attempts at goal were from range and easily dealt with. 

Your superior possession was due to you knocking it around at the back with no idea what to do with it.

Only one team looked like winning that night. And we did so. 

Despite only playing in 2nd gear.

19 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Amusing how you're basing our credentials on a single game. Especially considering we've already dominated and beaten you on your own patch this season.

We weren't great tonight, but came away with the points. We're capable of far better performances. 

You can’t be arrogant when you support a club in one of the biggest cities in the country but who haven’t played in the top division since the 18th century or thereabouts.

Our football and our form transcends the United game, which has simply been the icing on the cake of a very good spell for us. Optimistic? Absolutely. Arrogant? No.

7 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Jealous of what?

You're only 7pts better off than us. Having spent about £10m more. 

Impressive as our rumoured expenditure is about £8m and we supposedly got over £2m for Tomlin so £6m outlay...

1 minute ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Your superior possession was due to you knocking it around at the back with no idea what to do with it.

My dads bigger than yours. Go to bed now lad you must be getting tired. Unless of course you were at Cardiff.....:laughcont:.....no wait.......

2 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

If you beat a side currently 2nd in the table in 2nd gear, why are you 7th?

• Admin

Given how amazing you are it's a surprise to see you so low in the table. Careful though, you're starting to display a whiff of arrogance here 

21 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

I'll tell you what is disappointing, I quite like Preston and in the past have admired your team.

What I saw this season however was pathetic time wasting, numerous fake head injuries to stop the game when you were ahead, cynical fouls (a real shocker that saw Joe Bryan out for a week) and blatant attempts to get our players sent off.

You actually reminded me of Cardiff in the way that you played.

Unlike Leeds you didn't outplay us, either.

5 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Jealous of what?

You have just done the double over Cardiff, and you are trolling in here?

Playing Cardiff is never easy, and you deserved the win tonight I thought. Was not a pretty game however.

For the record, for a whole pile of reasons I have always thought there was some mutual respect between our fans. Let’s be honest, neither of us are big spenders in this league, and most of that £10m has been on the treatment table for a while.

I am just enjoying our football at the moment. What happens happens, now go enjoy your win.

And we were in neutral the entire game.

You deserved to win that night, but if you think PNE dominated then I assume Stevie Wonder described the game to you because you were nowhere near dominating.

5 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

Jealous of what?

That 10 Million more has brought us 7 points more than you, possibly 10 again by 2moro and a famous win against Man United and a league cup Semi final against currently one of the best teams in the world.

Maybe if you spent 10 million it would give you that little bit of extra quality to compete higher up? But let's me be honest here, the money hasn't got us where we are. It's the coaches and the sheer determination of our squad.

I don't understand why you are choosing to pick on us about transfers. Our budget is no where near a top 6 budget, despite having a billionaire owner. Many other clubs have spent vast amounts more than us yet you appear to have an issue of us spending a modest amount?

You just seem to have some sort of resentment against us and I'm struggling to understand why? Our club's have historically got on quite well.

I just don't understand the point you are trying to make. Boro have spent tens of millions yet are below you and us. Spending money doesn't mean anything.

6 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

And calls us arrogant!

4 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I’ll try to help you out.

We’re 2nd in the table.

You said you beat us whilst playing in 2nd gear.

Yet you’re currently 7th in the table.

So, your “2nd gear” implication is that you are capable of playing better than you did against us - so why aren’t you higher?

Hope that helps.

9 minutes ago, Deepdaleismychurch said:

WUM.

Surprisingly arrogant post, mind.

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

PNE beat Cardiff on their own patch and yet one of their supporters feels th need, immediately after to attack BCFC

Anyone smell Gas?

I dont think so. The gas havent cornered the market in such folks. PNE is a fine old club although I dont get the love in amongst a few of our fans tbh.

Archived