IGNORED

Away Allocations?

Red Derek

Living across the divide with our Celtic (Welsh) friends, I occasionally take an interest in there forums. This morning I read the away allocation for Cardiff fans at QPR is 3000 with no restrictions, apparently the same Leeds a couple of weeks before. What have we done that deserved our allocation to be 1700, are we really that bad. Also getting less Villa tickets than other clubs.

2 minutes ago, Red Derek said:

Living across the divide with our Celtic (Welsh) friends, I occasionally take an interest in there forums. This morning I read the away allocation for Cardiff fans at QPR is 3000 with no restrictions, apparently the same Leeds a couple of weeks before. What have we done that deserved our allocation to be 1700, are we really that bad. Also getting less Villa tickets than other clubs.

Weren’t QPR hopeful of selling more tickets to home fans for our game?

As for Villa, that might be a WMP thing.

23 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Weren’t QPR hopeful of selling more tickets to home fans for our game?

As for Villa, that might be a WMP thing.

So they claimed, but they did the exact same thing to us in 15/16. There were only a handful of QPR fans in that lower tier last week and the home ends to either side were pretty empty.

Disappointed about the allocation for Aston Villa, I ended up buying a ticket in the Villa end, I’m a well behaved lad but when that 5th goal goes in and I’ve had a few, not sure if I’ll just be fistpumping. £11 for the ticket isn’t too bad imho, bought it off of Seatwave and I could probably get away with it by saying cheeps and groyvay and having a Stoke postcode.

Archived