IGNORED

Positives

cheshire_red

We were very good until their sending off and were unlucky not to notch one. The movement and incisive passing was excellent. 

Our goal was superbly fashioned and well taken tho I think Ruddy will be disappointed.

Until Frankie Wolves didn’t look remotely like scoring (other than the early FK) however unlike the Blades, Wolves were content to keep 8 behind the ball and hope.   

Pack played superbly for 93 minutes and the linking in midfield was first class, Smith and Paterson overshadowed their opponents until Paterson was disappointingly sacrificed.

3 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Don't forget Joe Bryan. He was excellent tonight at times and stood out. The timing of some of his tackles were incredible. Counted at least 2 or 3 key challenges that were perfectly timed. A great player.

um... about Joe Bryan, I couldnt get to AG this evening and watched the game on Sky. The commentary team actually said Joe Bryan was a Champions League standard player. Enjoy his game whilst you can because although I dont think he'll go in January, he'll go in the summer if we dont get promoted

Yeah agreed, I think we played some cracking football today, even the wolves fans I was talking to at the service station thought it’ll be between us and Derby going up automatically this season. We’ve done amazing for what we’ve spent this season and even though we lost, it was worth going to, they were always going to be tough opponents and there’s positives to every negatives today. COYR and let’s take that passion and fantastic football to Villa Park.

Luke Steel will get a run of games as Frankie will be suspended.

Bobby notched another goal .

The club can see we need a bit more quality and may just be a bit more active in the January window.

We looked good and energetic.

Joe was excellent .

Maggie growing with each match .

Many more positives in fact .

The only real negative is the result.

5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

um... about Joe Bryan, I couldnt get to AG this evening and watched the game on Sky. The commentary team actually said Joe Bryan was a Champions League standard player. Enjoy his game whilst you can because although I dont think he'll go in January, he'll go in the summer if we dont get promoted

Unfortunatley i think you may be right. He's consistently putting in excellent performances at this level which lots of clubs above us will be looking at. I think we may be rejecting offers in January. Just hope his head isnt turned by his agent and he wants to see out the season. 

18 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Luke Steel will get a run of games as Frankie will be suspended.

Bobby notched another goal .

The club can see we need a bit more quality and may just be a bit more active in the January window.

We looked good and energetic.

Joe was excellent .

Maggie growing with each match .

Many more positives in fact .

The only real negative is the result.

A run of,   uh one game?

EDit, my biggy   ahh of course the cup games = 3 games comin up for Luke, man of

51 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

55 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Don't forget Joe Bryan. He was excellent tonight at times and stood out. The timing of some of his tackles were incredible. Counted at least 2 or 3 key challenges that were perfectly timed. A great player.

That tackle in the first half was sublime, better than the one on Rashford.

It`s rare that a defender winning a tackle can get the whole of AG on it`s feet applauding and Joe seems to do it every game these days.

Archived