IGNORED

Steele to get his chance...

Judda

5 hours ago, screech said:

Very very harsh blaming him for yesterdays goal, it takes a deflection from Pack on it's way through.

Yep, and his hands are going for the original ball flight.  Still a bit disappointed he couldn’t get something on it to stop it going underneath him.

5 hours ago, Judda said:

And Zlatans but they did seem saveable from where I sit...

Yep, deflected of Smith, and caused the ball to dip a bit.

I’m sure he’s sat there this morning thinking he could’ve saved both.

But he looks solid in all other aspects.

1 hour ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

Who i believe is on loan at Woking. Unless its ended, he was on their bench yesterday

He was, but I'm pretty sure you can recall a goalkeeper from a loan in these circumstances, so I reckon O'Leary will be on the bench tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He was, but I'm pretty sure you can recall a goalkeeper from a loan in these circumstances, so I reckon O'Leary will be on the bench tomorrow.

O’Leary is at Solihull (Moors?), JoJo at Woking.  Max contract is until 6th Jan, no data on JoJo.

I know that the loan rules are different beneath the football league, so not sure if recall possible.  

Who’s the u23 keeper....Sesay?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

O’Leary is at Solihull (Moors?), JoJo at Woking.  Max contract is until 6th Jan, no data on JoJo.

I know that the loan rules are different beneath the football league, so not sure if recall possible.  

Argyle have had an insane season for keepers, using 7 already, 3 of which have been emergency loans outside the window.

They were allowed to bring a keeper in for yesterday's game, too.

I would be very surprised if we weren't allowed to recall either O'Leary or Wollacott (if Lucic is still injured) in these circumstances.

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Argyle have had an insane season for keepers, using 7 already, 3 of which have been emergency loans outside the window.

They were allowed to bring a keeper in for yesterday's game, too.

I would be very surprised if we weren't allowed to recall either O'Leary or Wollacott (if Lucic is still injured) in these circumstances.

Agree.  Max should be the one, having (limited) first team experience.

8 hours ago, screech said:

Very very harsh blaming him for yesterdays goal, it takes a deflection from Pack on it's way through.

Agreed, I already posted the same on another thread, but wasn't sure who it came off of,  I do know it was a players head.

20 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Have no problem with Sesay claiming the bench-watched him a few times & very composed.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Solihull Moors are at home today and it`s not far from there to Villa Park.

Wouldn`t it be something if Max played for them and then sat on the bench for us!

I once played for Brislington Reserves 14:00 kick off (back pitch Ironmould Lane v Keynsham Cricketers), and then ran up the Lane, took my place on the bench, and came on for the first team v Torrington (15:00 ko) for the last 15 minutes.  The other 2 Subs were a bit cheesed off!

Archived