IGNORED

Mark Warburton sacked

And Its Smith

Happy new year!! Football & it’s ownership really is getting ridiculous.

Considering how ‘MASSIVE’ Forest are (in their own eyes) & him being in the job for a relatively short time, did they actually give him any money to spend to improve what was a poor team last season? I can’t think of any decent signings in fact the only signing I can think of was Daryl Murphy the oap from Newcastle.

He had a good record at Brentford and Rangers, but the Forest owner isn’t prepared to give him time to sort things out at Forest. Seems crazy to me. A football manager’s life is a precarious occupation, only compensated by the big pay-offs if you get sacked by a Premier League or Championship club 

33 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Another one bites the dust.  Won 1 in last 7 and 14th in the league.  Were fans crying out for him to go?  Seems like he could have been given a bit more time

The same Forest that very nearly got relegated last season..! 

What were they realistically expecting from this season..?! 

Way too soon for sacking, imo. 

8 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Crazy decision. I liked how Forest played against us, tried to play some football unlike most of the sides in this League. Them owners will eventually see them relegated.

They weren't in the game up until half time and 2-0, it was just too easy for us. Maybe that was part of the problem, they came to stop us instead of trying to win. 2nd half they looked a different team, much better and more ambition, but then they had little choice at 2-0 down.

Strange decision, not going down and could have given him time to try and build.
Unless something is going on behind the scenes.

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

He was manager there a few years ago and they hated him. They wouldn’t do that again would they?

Ive got all my fingers and toes crossed for the managerial car crash that is Roy Keane. God I’d love that. 

He just quit some job in the middle east last week citing a return to England as the reason.  2+2?

It's not like they give a toss about their fans and they seem to have sacked the management team for not wanting to sign players in January.  McClaren won't have a problem doing that...

Took Brentford from solid L1 team to Championship playoffs in 2 years. Forest didnt look great against us but you could see he was trying to play that same style of passing attacking football. Players just weren’t up to it. Left Brentford after difference of opinion with owner about changes to the club structure & role of McParland seems to have happened again.

Archived