IGNORED

Joe Bryan's instagram

RedNight

Fair play to him he is playing out of his skin at the moment and I certainly dont have a problem at a bit of banter aimed at the fanbase... what i will say and im sure Joe is well aware of this is that football is a funny old game.. he was lets be honest poor for the vast majority of last season.. and this has been his only real sustained good run of form.. I obviously hope he continues it but one brilliant half to a season dosn't make him the absolute untouchable player some on here think he is and things in this game can change very quickly.. keep it up Joe lad but dont let a cocky attitude creep in is all i will say :yes:

2 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Fraud is a strange word to use, ‘not playing well’ would have probably been a better phrase!!

Its funny how football goes, he has been fantastic lately, but only last month at Sheffield United he had an awful game.

As far as I’m concerned, he can write whatever he wants on his status, I’ve not got a problem with it.

Dunno why but suddenly Mcindoe has popped into my head... Where the f *** has he disappeared to after coming here and shamelessly plugging a book... Where are you now 'fraud' otiber?  ;) 

6 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Do people think he is referring to 'fraud' comments on this forum? Or rather what I think, that he is taking the piss out of himself for how he played last season. I doubt he ever reads this forum. He seems too sensible to bother wasting his time on here.

6 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

It’s not the first time that he’s made reference to negative social media comments etc....so I think he’s certainly talking about the stick he got from fans. 

IIRC - didn’t he have some troll giving him s**t on Twitter 

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

IIRC - didn’t he have some troll giving him s**t on Twitter 

I’m sure they all do but you have to suck it up and accept it comes with the territory of being a very well paid person in the public eye. Not saying it makes it right but if you can’t rise above it then you should probably get off Twitter, or use its excellent block feature if one moron is giving you constant shit.  

Doesn’t reflect too well on Joe especially in the aftermath of the last 48 hours and of all the squad you’d think he’d have the intelligence not to look to have a little dig at the fans who have been by and large very good to him. He seems a very down to earth intelligent guy so not sure why he feels the need. 

9 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not knocking Joe, but if ever there was a case for just biting the bullet (as regards last season's criticism) and not feeling the need to have a dig, Wolves and Villa have just proved it.

Can you imagine the outrage if the message had come from Johnson and not Bryan? 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can you imagine the outrage if the message had come from Johnson and not Bryan? 

Yeah, but Johnson's pretty intelligent too   and I suppose that's what disappoints me a bit about Joe doing it. Yes, they get a load of cretins saying stupid stuff,  but better to just ignore it.

5 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I think it was meaning fraud for taking a wage as a professional footballer.

I’d also like to think people post such things on social media with tongue as firmly in cheek as Joe’s reply. Throwaway comments when someone has a bad game. 

I’m sure he’s probably just used a word that was aimed at him. Not sure why everyone’s picking at his meaning of the word, ask the people who abused him last year.

im sure you’ve been around long enough to know that the majority of the idiots that abuse players on social media don’t say it “tongue in cheek” and that phrase is just a cop out

9 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I’m sure they all do but you have to suck it up and accept it comes with the territory of being a very well paid person in the public eye. Not saying it makes it right but if you can’t rise above it then you should probably get off Twitter, or use its excellent block feature if one moron is giving you constant shit.  

Doesn’t reflect too well on Joe especially in the aftermath of the last 48 hours and of all the squad you’d think he’d have the intelligence not to look to have a little dig at the fans who have been by and large very good to him. He seems a very down to earth intelligent guy so not sure why he feels the need. 

out of "likes"   I like.

Edit: I REALLY like.

Archived