IGNORED

Manchester City away travel

yeojohn

Could someone explain the proceedure for obtaining coach tickets for Manchester City away, please? I have been watching the website and have seen nothing advertised yet I have just been informed by the Supporters' Club that all coach tickets have been sold. How come? Where were they advertised? Can I still obtain two coach tickets?

2 hours ago, yeojohn said:

Could someone explain the proceedure for obtaining coach tickets for Manchester City away, please? I have been watching the website and have seen nothing advertised yet I have just been informed by the Supporters' Club that all coach tickets have been sold. How come? Where were they advertised? Can I still obtain two coach tickets?

Here you go Chief...... https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfcawaytravel

Was going to go on the train, first train after the game 6am ! There is a train from New street at 10pm, but you can't get there in time.
I was lucky , a mate is going dry in January and is driving, but I was surprised there are no late trains between Bristol and Manchester.

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Was going to go on the train, first train after the game 6am ! There is a train from New street at 10pm, but you can't get there in time.
I was lucky , a mate is going dry in January and is driving, but I was surprised there are no late trains between Bristol and Manchester.

Ye frustrating. Me and my boy are staying in Manchester. Open return on the train .Coming back next day. Lucky match tickets were cheap. And hotel was cheap 

Archived