IGNORED

We're still on the up

Eddie Notgetinya

Before this forum implodes.....

We were always going to lose a couple of games. Wolves and Villa were two very tough asks. The great thing is that nobody around us has taken advantage. With injuries and cup runs we were going to run out of steam - I thought it would happen before this, thankfully it hasn't.

The lads will get a well earned rest now with the FA cup next week and we'll be recharged and ready to go again. The squad will be fuller in a couple of weeks with injured players returning to the fold and maybe a couple of new faces will come through the door.

Lots to be positive about. COYR!

2 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

We were always going to lose a couple of games. Wolves and Villa were two very tough asks. The great thing is that nobody around us has taken advantage. With injuries and cup runs we were going to run out of steam - I thought it would happen before this, thankfully it hasn't.

The lads will get a well earned rest now with the FA cup next week and we'll be recharged and ready to go again. The squad will be fuller in a couple of weeks with injured players returning to the fold and maybe a couple of new faces will come through the door.

Spot on, posted elsewhere Norwich now is a big game. A rest for the players , opportunity for new players to be brought in and also maybe some of our injuries will start to come back 

More importantly, we're still on the up in the right way. We have a youth system that is producing good football - some of the best football I have ever seen at the gate (and I have been coming since 1969). That will count in the long run.

Count our blessings, we could have been watching dross football. For example, Cardiff - they don't appear to be playing nice football from what I've witnessed on TV recently (what an xmas /new year they have had).

1 hour ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Er, we're playing Man City away in a week's time!

Archived