IGNORED

Fresh Start

Pie Eater

Do you think that with three first team starters leaving that there will be less complacency in the team.

Orginally when I read about Brown and Carey leaving (and I suppose Peacock) I was concerned now I think it might be the kick up the backside the team needed.

Still think that we will only make the play-offs again.

We've lost three quality players, I'm sure Carey and A.Brown will play well in Division One again, I'm also sure that Leapy will be one of the best strikers of the lower leagues again.

BUT we've STILL got the best players in the division! the likes of Bell and Murray (PFA sides), Tinman (PFA sides), Wilkshire (Prem), Caskey (PFA sides, Prem), and the new boys - Heffs (21 goals in a relegated side in this division last season), Orr (reserve team captain for Prem side last season), Gillespie (Prem sides overall top scorer last season).

So it's not all doom and gloom eh lads. All the clubs in this division would die for the players we've got! Wake up. We also have Amankwaah and Fortune ready to step into the back three, both have attracted interest from clubs in higher divisions on numerous occasions (Amankwaah-Arsenal before he even played in our first-team), we are lucky to have hungry young players like that - not to mention Simpson, Loxton and Harley all wanting to make an impression. All good prospects who look a different class in the reserve games against fat, old rejects.

Woodman and Lita have shown great promise already in the first-team on occasions.

Plus we have a young dynamic gaffer!

YOU REDS :D

Guest yate_lad
We've lost three quality players, I'm sure Carey and A.Brown will play well in Division One again, I'm also sure that Leapy will be one of the best strikers of the lower leagues again.

BUT we've STILL got the best players in the division! the likes of Bell and Murray (PFA sides), Tinman (PFA sides), Wilkshire (Prem), Caskey (PFA sides, Prem), and the new boys - Heffs (21 goals in a relegated side in this division last season), Orr (reserve team captain for Prem side last season), Gillespie (Prem sides overall top scorer last season).

So it's not all doom and gloom eh lads. All the clubs in this division would die for the players we've got! Wake up. We also have Amankwaah and Fortune ready to step into the back three, both have attracted interest from clubs in higher divisions on numerous occasions (Amankwaah-Arsenal before he even played in our first-team), we are lucky to have hungry young players like that - not to mention Simpson, Loxton and Harley all wanting to make an impression. All good prospects who look a different class in the reserve games against fat, old rejects.

Woodman and Lita have shown great promise already in the first-team on occasions.

YOU REDS  :D

Great post, l for one am gutted Carey has left, but we have to look to the future,,, all together now '' COME ON YOU REDS'' ;)

:sport19: :sport19: :sport19:

YOU REDS  :D

Archived