IGNORED

Man City home ticket going spare

BigAl&Toby

Hi

I have a spare ticket for the home leg of the Man City game - all away tickets now gone.

It’s in the South Stand, first row, right behind the goal and puts you in a prime spot for keeper baiting :yes:

Face value only. No premium. PM if interested. First come and paid for gets it.

3 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Hi

I have a spare ticket for the home leg of the Man City game - all away tickets now gone.

It’s in the South Stand, first row, right behind the goal and puts you in a prime spot for keeper baiting :yes:

Have you still got ticket I’ve 2 mates coming over from Holland want tickets 

4 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Hi

Is this a spare one as you cannot go or a spare one in addition to you going? I don't want the ticket but will be sitting very close to where you are!

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’ve never watched a game through the net. Is it as annoying as I imagine it would be? Each to their own but I don’t know why anyone would ever choose to sit there.

I do it occasionally and quite enjoy it. It's a bit of a trade-off. Obviously you don't get as great a view of what is going on at the other end but you get a fantastic view of what happens in that particular goalmouth. If nothing else, it does really make you feel close to the action...

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’ve never watched a game through the net. Is it as annoying as I imagine it would be? Each to their own but I don’t know why anyone would ever choose to sit there.

I like being behind the goal - and the kids love it. Especially the “keeper baiting”.

We were initially in Row 5. That was dreadful as the crossbar was well and truly in the way. First row just to the right. It’s great!

I’ve stood and sat in all parts of the ground and I reckon this is by far the best.

5 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

I like being behind the goal - and the kids love it. Especially the “keeper baiting”.

We were initially in Row 5. That was dreadful as the crossbar was well and truly in the way. First row just to the right. It’s great!

I’ve stood and sat in all parts of the ground and I reckon this is by far the best.

Can’t beat the sight of the ball hitting the back of the net.

29 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Fair enough - I can certainly see the pros, especially when we’re attacking and scoring at that end. I think I’d find it frustrating not really being able to see the overall shape of the game - or much at all at the other end!

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fair enough - I can certainly see the pros, especially when we’re attacking and scoring at that end. I think I’d find it frustrating not really being able to see the overall shape of the game - or much at all at the other end!

It was great seeing Zlatan getting more and more frustrated as the first half went on.

Archived