IGNORED

Jamie Mac

Lorenzos Only Goal

Since you've started a thread on J Mac I'd like to take this opportunity to say I think he's had a major influence on our team and it shouldn't be underestimated.

Most credit goes to LJ because he knows how he wants us to play but I don't think it's coincidence that our defence has shaped up massively since JMac arrived. I believe he's responsible for new steel we have in our team. He's always at the front when things get heated on the touch line but doesn't over step the mark. He was a tough player and I think he's transferred this on to our squad - in a good way.

32 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Since you've started a thread on J Mac I'd like to take this opportunity to say I think he's had a major influence on our team and it shouldn't be underestimated.

Most credit goes to LJ because he knows how he wants us to play but I don't think it's coincidence that our defence has shaped up massively since JMac arrived. I believe he's responsible for new steel we have in our team. He's always at the front when things get heated on the touch line but doesn't over step the mark. He was a tough player and I think he's transferred this on to our squad - in a good way.

I would agree with you, but I read on this very forum that he only got the job due to the old boys network, and that Pembo was the real brains behind everything good.

1 hour ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Yep said the same several times over the months

1 hour ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Like the villa game?!?

:whistle:

Archived