IGNORED

Man City and City ballboy Jayden Neale

RoystonFoote'snephew

23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Ha love it tbh.

Tiny elephant on edge of room...leaders of Abu Dhabi bastards (Sheikh Mansour is head of it). "Oh what fine owners".

Tbh top level football is fairly ethically dicy so Man City no exception...

Make no mistake though, regardless of political affiliations, Sheikh Mansour and others aren't exactly ethical.

spot on Mr Pop, I won't tip my hat to anyone here other than Man City's PR department who've been slick as ever. 

My hubby is actually related to Jaden and his family and I know how much this means to them all.

They've been through so many tough times in the past few years so when I logged on to Twitter after the Man U match and saw the pic of LJ swinging him around (before he was identified) I turned to my hubby and said "it's our Jaden!"

I was at their house a little while ago and saw Jaden kicking a ball about in the garden and he has a phenomenal talent. A pacy and agile winger, I would say he could emulate Scotty one day. I know he also plays as striker and scores goals for fun in the academy.

Definitely one to watch out for in a few years time.

This clearly a nice gesture, but the football club itself is a detestable organisation ran by some pretty repulsive individuals. 

Before you dislike my post try reading this: https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

Rest assured, if these animals bought Bristol City, I'd be a Forest Green fan within a matter of days. 

10 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Are those who think- presumably @South-of-river is one such individual, aware of said owners i.e. Sheikh Mansour from Abu Dhabi?

Or perhaps it's irrelevant in a football context. Either way I wouldn't like to live in such a system.

I just thought it wasn’t worth mentioning.. it’s a class act what’s happening. 

It was like you put a load of salt in a lovely cup of tea. 

1 hour ago, Collis1 said:

This clearly a nice gesture, but the football club itself is a detestable organisation ran by some pretty repulsive individuals. 

Before you dislike my post try reading this: https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

Rest assured, if these animals bought Bristol City, I'd be a Forest Green fan within a matter of days. 

hope the lad has a great day out, but anyone who thinks of Man City as a force of good needs to check into the nearest loony bin. 

On 06/01/2018 at 07:52, RedM said:

Their fans have been brilliant too coming on here and giving very helpful information, didn’t see the ‘other lot’ doing that.

To be fair, if any Man U fans had come on here with advice as to where to park and drink around Ashton Gate, it probably wouldn't have gone down too well! 

3 hours ago, Collis1 said:

The press in this country have their head in the sand. Too scared of losing their access to the club to do some digging.

Just my opinion, but I think it's a bit tragic that some people have to come on to a feelgood story about one of your own, to fire shots at Mansour.

Think what you like about him, but why not make a separate thread, airing your grievances about him? Bit sad, and shallow, if you ask me.

Have a safe trip up this week, those making the journey, and see you at yours soon.

Archived