IGNORED

MCFC Away Ticket Not Received

BCFC Jimmer

19 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Ha.

Interestingly, on the ticketing portal it says my ticket hasn't been printed. Do I suspect a classic City balls up, or am I judging too soon?

image.png.69515260ee3ac242e0193e9f12d95d45.png

All my past away tickets show 'not printed'.

That would probably make sense since City don't print them and they come ready prepared from the home club.

28 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Just been to collect mine

seemed loads of tickets down there and they appeared to still be sorting them! (Took 5 mins to find mine)

If it took 5 minutes to find your ticket out of over 3k then I would assume these had been sorted out.

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

It really isn't good enough. Mine hasn't come either. The club really need to improve in this area. We are not a league one club anymore. 

Seems I'm not alone. Please let me know if you hear anything.

I seem to remember this happening before and I had to call the club for them to print another...:grr:

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

I've got to get mine off some bloke when I get there. Been a while since I travelled without a ticket..

Suppose worst comes to the worst, I can pay on the day.

Take a print out of your tickets page under your membership/st on the website, shows tickets for the game and should say your name at the top so matches with some form of id if they try giving you any problems. 

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

Take a print out of your tickets page under your membership/st on the website, shows tickets for the game and should say your name at the top so matches with some form of id if they try giving you any problems. 

Cheers, I'll do that.

31 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I've got to get mine off some bloke when I get there. Been a while since I travelled without a ticket..

Suppose worst comes to the worst, I can pay on the day.

28 minutes ago, hodge said:

Pretty sure - if you had your booking receipt and all else fails Manchester City could reprint you one Zider

( Im sure I read that was the case somewhere )

42 minutes ago, SDBS36 said:

No Tickets yet, have phoned BCFC and they have said give it to tomorrow morning if not arrived will add to the ,reprint list for tickets to be collected at Manchester

I am assuming they didn't mention anything about your postage fee being reimbursed! :whistle:

45 minutes ago, Polly Joke said:

Not got mine either. I am travelling up from Cheltenham tomorrow so leave before the post. If not been delivered today what number is best to call as 3 of us will have to travel up with no tickets.

Or go to your local Royal Mail Delivery office before 8.30 and see if tickets there. Make sure you take id with you. 

Archived