IGNORED

To all going tomorrow

weepywall

I can't make tomorrow but did go to our last semi final in the league cup. Massive respect to everyone going to Manchester on a Tuesday night, nearly 8000 is a very impressive number for any team. For City to be playing possibly the best club side in the world is a massive achievement in its self, if its anything like the Forest semi final you are in for an unforgettable night, very envious but can't wait to watch with my family who are not really football fans but are buzzing for tomorrow. Be loud, be proud and maybe you may witness one of the best results in our history. Have a good one everyone can't wait to hear you on the box !!!!!

Ditto.  Looks a fantastic stand to be in, gonna be a great atmosphere, made even better if we can conjure up a performance / result.

Imagine a Flint header, or a Joe Bryan ‘thunderbastard" (if you read an earlier post), or a Bobby spin and shot in the box etc.

This is what tomorrow and two weeks time is all about.

Jealous.

Made both other Semi Finals Home and Away but can't make this one. People say it's impossible to beat Man City  over 2 legs but I was there at Elland Road when Donny Gillies scored the winner after the draw at the Gate. That Leeds team  were also deemed to be unbeatable.

Watching with millions of other football romantics tomorrow night. COYR

Archived