IGNORED

Scott Murray...... Latest Rumour

Guest veryveryblue

Guest veryveryblue

...... I have it on good authority, that Sam Hammam is aware of the 'back to Bristol' story and has approached Reading with a view to bringing the toothless git to Cardiff.

Can't say as I would want him...... but good to know that we will have stopped you getting what you want though !

Good luck tonight against Southampton.

Guest veryveryblue

"So you come on here spreading 'rumours' then wish us luck!!! Mmmmm good one...

My friends, sisters, cousins, milkman said you are indeed talking out your rear end"

==============================

Citygal..... I bear you Wurzells no grudges. I actually work in Bristol, with a good bunch and have enjoyed many good nights in your city.

Story is, Sam is after wee Jock.

And as I say, good luck.

"So you come on here spreading 'rumours' then wish us luck!!! Mmmmm good one...

My friends, sisters, cousins, milkman said you are indeed talking out your rear end"

==============================

Citygal..... I bear you Wurzells no grudges.  I actually work in Bristol, with a good bunch and have enjoyed many good nights in your city.

Story is, Sam is after wee Jock.

And as I say, good luck.

Fair do's wont believe it until i see it...

I don't think he'd go to Baa-diff anyway after things he has said in the past :clap:

Guest veryveryblue

"I believe he has said some rather detrimental remarks about the "Bluebirds" in the past "

=======================

I think you are right, Hornbeamred.

Not that it should stop things progressing. We signed former Swansea Jack, Andy Legg from Reading. He was squarely 'booed' for the first couple of games.

Four years later, he left amidst floods of tears from player and fans alike and is a Bluebird Legend !

....... then again, Legg never took the ###### by 'ayatollahing' in front of the Bob Bank after scoring. Twice !

Little git !!

...... I have it on good authority, that Sam Hammam is aware of the 'back to Bristol' story and has approached Reading with a view to bringing the toothless git to Cardiff.

Can't say as I would want him...... but good to know that we will have stopped you getting what you want though !

Good luck tonight against Southampton.

your good authority sucks more than a dyson mate

MURRAY IS HOME

IMAG0071.GIF

SO KISS MY

IMAG0065.GIF

CAN'T HEAR YOU TAFF

IMAG0033.GIF

Archived