IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Betelgeuse

So we've discussed Carey and Peacock, just wondering what people think about Mr Brown leaving? Will he be missed? Where is he going? Is there a chance he might stay? (dont think so)

Over all I think he was to inconcistant, and also quite injury prone. Although when he had a good game he looked really good but they were few and far between in my opinion!

A big flop in terms of his potential in the youth teams, former England youth star. I've heard that Stoke City, Leicester City, QPR and an un-named Championship side all want him on their books so we'll find out where he's off to before long.

I thought A.Brown was going to be our key player next season, he'll be missed but more so it's a shame because I just felt he would be really good next season. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

I think its a real shame he is going. I think playing him in a more central attacking role, driving forward, would have got the best out of him.

He seems to be definately going, but I dont know about you but it seems to have taken such a long time. You would have thought that as he has effectively already left the club then the negociations for him to sign for Stoke/QPR could be all sorted out very quickly. There must be something going on behind the scenes that is making it go on for a lot longer than it should....

I think its a real shame he is going. I think playing him in a more central attacking role, driving forward, would have got the best out of him.

He seems to be definately going, but I dont know about you but it seems to have taken such a long time. You would have thought that as he has effectively already left the club then the negociations for him to sign for Stoke/QPR could be all sorted out very quickly. There must be something going on behind the scenes that is making it go on for a lot longer than it should....

I think maybe the fact that he has a broken leg doesn't help. They want him to get fit and then prove he has overcome his injury.

My best memory of Brown was the surging run against the Gas in the 3-2 win from the edge of his own box running the near length of the pitch to cross a ball over to Tony Thorpe to nod in the back of the net.

The feeling at that point was jubilation.

I admit he is inconsistant, but I also feel he was never given the chance early on in DW's city career.

Another big loss as well as Carey.

MM

As per Champ Man Coach Report: While Aaron Brown is a decent first team player, he could easily be replaced. Sums him up really, i think there are more negatives about his game than positives. Sad to see another Bristol boy go but i dont think we will miss him much.

Championship Manager GUESSES what lower league players are like, it's a joke.

Your quite right, very annoying when you know the player youve read a report on is actualy good, but in this case Champ Man got it spot on!! :D

A former City youth team coach once told me:-Aaron was without doubt the most naturally gifted player on the books, But, Went on to say his attitude stank and he was liable to hide during matches.

Perhaps a move to QPR under Mr Holloway, Would be like being in 'Bad Lads Army' for him and a serious wake up call.

For me the best crosser of the ball for over 10 years, But, Sadly he did'nt ever do enough, I can't remember matches he single handedly turned for us and his finishing was pathetic.

Always loved him... always will... :):D

But on a footballing note... very good player in my opinion. Quite inconsistant but on his day he was superb. I can see why he's leaving.. too good for Divsion 2! Plus he was obviously going to be ###### off because of the whole Marvin thing.

Guest bristolbred

My opinion of Aaron Brown................

2 mins of genius, :)

88 mins of wondering, "Why is he on the pitch??", :grr:

If his heart was 100% in being commited to City and Ashton Gate, then we should of kept him, but when he "thought" that he was going to get mega bucks elsewhere, then i'd rather he went sooner rather than later, :D

A potentially very good player. I don't think he'll ever quite be premiership standard because of inconsistancy, but I believe he should and will be a good championship player for the rest of his career. I know it's VERY unlikely but I would love to see him stay with us, and Aaron if you are reading this, PLEASE STAY!!!!!!!!!! :D

:D If we had him at the end of last season we would have been promoted.

Home grown Bristol lad will be sadly missed, but I wonder why he decided to go?

Left side midfield is not a position that we are that strong in but if Tinman plays with wingbacks(as he says he wants to)then there is no place for Arron Brown. :sport19: :sport19: :sport19:

:D If we had him at the end of last season we would have been promoted.

Home grown Bristol lad will be sadly missed, but I wonder why he decided to go?

Left side midfield is not a position that we are that strong in but if Tinman plays with wingbacks(as he says he wants to)then there is no place for Arron Brown. :sport19:  :sport19:  :sport19:

I wouldn't miss him much. This is because he had 1 goog game and the next couple he played like a headless chicken. Anyone agree with this?

:):grr: :grr: :D:):city: :city: :city: :city: :city: :city:

good one game then pants for the next 9, glad hes gone didn't really rate him although i think we missed him towards the end of the season, easily replaced in my opinnion with some who will perform on more occasions and wont bottle challenges

Archived