IGNORED

Parking

Steve Watts

Am I right in thinking that this is now going to become an even more serious issue?  Wasn't it the case that if we get 3 gates of over 25k in 5 games we need to implement a solution for residents?  The 2nd leg will now be the third time in 5 (Manchester, Reading, Wolves, Norwich & Manchester)...

Were there any details of what exactly we need to do now?

Correct. I think the wording of the condition was that Bristol Sport now need to “consult on proposals” for a matchday parking scheme in the immediate vicinity of AG. So yes, in due course this will mean Smyth, Gerald etc will all be out of bounds for street parking. 

@Tomarse has done more of the detail I believe 

9 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

What residents? The 2 people who live in the houses behind the Atyeo? Shedman? Or does it cover a big area?

I would offer a two-option solution to residents who knowingly bought homes in the vicinity of a sports stadium. It is the same two options I offer vegetarians at my dinner parties:

1. Make do.

2. F off.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

I would offer a two-option solution to residents who knowingly bought homes in the vicinity of a sports stadium. It is the same two options I offer vegetarians at my dinner parties:

1. Make do.

2. F off.

Cheers.

Oh you should see the Southville, Ashton & Bedminster Information group on Facebook then. The sense of entitlement is just staggering. 

Regardless.

I believe I read on here that towing was a potential risk in and around Etihad.

That could become an issue here maybe, now it's hit the 3 in 5 (though I would argue the 3 in 5 has come about in fairly exceptional circs for this club).

Nonetheless, agree with the underlying point. Football ground has been here over 100 years!

Archived