IGNORED

Chill ladies

freezer

13 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

No disrespect but I don’t know what you watch sometimes. Stop being so childish as well with the emojis , it’s pathetic. :laughcont:

Overuse :ph34r: of :facepalm: emojis :sad26:really :yes: gets :bonkers: on :disapointed2se:my :glare: tits :comando:

:violin::violin::argh::violin::violin:

:dance:

3 hours ago, allyolly said:

Jesus it doesn’t take some people very long does it....

Lets all wish for a season like last year shall we? 

The issue is not being satisfied with being better than last year but building on current success and striking out for promotion. Who knows when a chance like this will come again

The problem was poor risk assessment at start of season re impact of potential injuries, and an avowed transfer policy in January window of not spending big on proven players

I remain of the opinion that this is almost City's default position.  Spend when in trouble never when doing well

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

The issue is not being satisfied with being better than last year but building on current success and striking out for promotion. Who knows when a chance like this will come again

The problem was poor risk assessment at start of season re impact of potential injuries, and an avowed transfer policy in January window of not spending big on proven players

I remain of the opinion that this is almost City's default position.  Spend when in trouble never when doing well

Nonsense.

Would you like me to remind you what you were saying this time last season?

First half we dominated possession but did very little with it, very disappointing. Norwich looked more likely to score, with two of the halves best chances. 

Second half we started really well, a lot of attacking intent doing more in the first fifteen minutes than the whole first half. It slowly ebbed away though and Barr the last 6/7 minutes when we throw caution to the wind  we didn't really have any clear chances.

New lads looked rusty, but you could see something in them, not sure playing them today was the best idea though. Maybe let them find their feet and get to know the team. Norwich are still a good team, and it was maybe a little too early to throw them in the fray.

Not the best game to watch, and we really could do with a win now. Winning or losing becomes a habit, we really need a result to kick-start the lads again for the second half of this season.

Archived