IGNORED

Rodriguez v Bong

Esmond Million's Bung

What did the forum make of their little spat on MOTD last night.

From what I can make out Bong complained about a challenge from Rodriguez and Rodriguez held his nose and wafted his other hand in front his nose and said something along the lines of (and a normal put down in contact sport) of "your breath smells mate".

If this is proved to be the case does anybody see a problem with this?, I certainly don't wind up is part of the game surely?.

31 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

From what I can make out Bong complained about a challenge from Rodriguez and Rodriguez held his nose and wafted his other hand in front his nose and said something along the lines of (and a normal put down in contact sport) of "your breath smells mate".

If this is proved to be the case does anybody see a problem with this?, I certainly don't wind up is part of the game surely?.

Keep breathism out of sport.

:protest:

40 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Grant Holt made the bad breath gesture to Bradley Orr during a spat in front of the Dolman some years ago. No action taken or required by the ref that day.

Archived