IGNORED

QPR ticket question / Upper Lansdown

poland_exile

Morning all, so quick question to you regulars about the QPR match - buzzing at the thought of being back in Briz for the first time this season, and just checked tickets online and they seem to be selling pretty well - I'd love the chance to sit in the Lansdown Upper, though have no intention of sitting in 'the family corner'. Question is, is it likely that tickets for the rest of the Upper Lansdown will be made available? that is, should I hang on a few more days before buying a ticket? Or if I buy a ticket for another section of the ground now can I then change it at a later date if Upper Landsown becomes available?

cheers in advance. 

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

W6 is already open for the upper Lansdown, if you want to hold out a bit more I reckon W5 will become available before the match itself

cheers mate, looked a few days ago and no seats other than family were available - just checked and you're right! will teach me for posting without looking :) 

5 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

cheers mate, looked a few days ago and no seats other than family were available - just checked and you're right! will teach me for posting without looking :) 

Great view up there. First time you walk up the steps from the upper concourse into the seating area is a real ‘wow’ moment.

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Great view up there. First time you walk up the steps from the upper concourse into the seating area is a real ‘wow’ moment.

I'm genuinely thrilled at the prospect. I got back to AG a cpl of times last season and sat in the Lansdown Lower and that alone impressed me - but the thought of being at the highest peak of the top tier is a right buzz! I thought I'd really miss the old Grandstand, but I'm delighted with the trade-off, it feels like trading in your knackered first car for a something red, fast and exotic! (not so enthusiastic about the east end, or whatever name it goes under now!)

Archived