IGNORED

QPR game live international coverage

joe jordans teeth

2 hours ago, DaveF said:

Do you have a link to the BEin sports stream?

Sorry I missed the point there. Thought you were asking if it worked not what it was. 

URL is connect-au.beinsports.com/en#/tv/beinsports3

Once I got the vpn set to Oz I searched BEin sports Australia which came up in arabic. Changed language on chrome then clicked watch now and had to subscribe with a credit card and a fake moble number. Buffered for a bit but I went upstairs away from the router and it was very good.

bit late now I guess.......but on the plus side; I bought a Dolphin swimming pool cleaning machine at half time. Wish I had a swimming pool now.  

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Tbf it is shocking but I guess that the rules,we are all watching it free . If city continue to challenge up the top then we will keep getting international coverage and bctv payers will miss out,if we fall away to mid table then you will be able to watch them,double edged sword I guess 

To be fair, there are worse things in the world. And like you say, good reasons we're not able to watch. But when the match isn't being shown in my country it's a bit daft. As a minimum they need to think about a per match / rebate system. 

35 minutes ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

To be fair, there are worse things in the world. And like you say, good reasons we're not able to watch. But when the match isn't being shown in my country it's a bit daft. As a minimum they need to think about a per match / rebate system. 

It doesn’t make sense to me either,if you are abroad then what difference does it make that international channels are showing it,sure they will look into it if enough of you complain

43 minutes ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

I'm with you, mate, but I guess it's how you get to be a billionaire

Archived