IGNORED

Traffic

ChippenhamRed

43 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Totally agree. So much time is wasted by the lights always changing. If there was just a constant flow of traffic it would not be as bad as it does get.

Totally disagree, you could say that about any junction with traffic lights. Bridge valley road is essential if travelling from North Bristol.

19 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Totally disagree, you could say that about any junction with traffic lights. Bridge valley road is essential if travelling from North Bristol.

No not at all. I travel through North Bristol and depending on how I feel I've got the choice between BVR or getting on the Portway at various points between Avonmouth and Sea Mills. 

The Portway and BVR is an absolute pain until you get past this point and then I have never had any problems getting to AG within minutes from that point. 

This pinch point causes so much chaos in that area that it would be interesting to see what it would be like if that pinch point was taken away. 

14 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Little Stoke to Ashton?

Why not give this a try

13:12pm Bristol Parkway to Parson street arrive 13:30pm

OR

13:39pm Patchway to parson street arrive 13:57

Thanks for this but it was an evening game ;-) maybe you could have a word with my boss. 

Seriously, I pay to park in Avonline and Tuesday was the worst ever. Bloody cheek of the Councillor moaning when they can't even open the park and ride they actually own!!

On 24/01/2018 at 14:01, JulieH said:

I will have a look at this.

whether it was a knock on effect of the positioning of the road closure signs I don’t know. 

I will speak to the traffic management team and find out . 

We are able to change the sequence of the traffic lights and it is something that has been discussed between traffic management from the council and club officials. Discussions I am sure will continue around how best to manage that 

Hi @JulieH is there any update on the no right turn from the trading estate including Avonline? Will this be in place tomorrow?

Thanks

I don’t think it will be in place tomorrow as I think it was a knock on effect from the road closure.

i have emailed and awaiting a reply but the indication I got  was it was as a result of road closure for some reason. 

Many problems tomorrow with this then give me another nudge and I will try and sort out what is going on and by whom 

58 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I don’t think it will be in place tomorrow as I think it was a knock on effect from the road closure.

i have emailed and awaiting a reply but the indication I got  was it was as a result of road closure for some reason. 

Many problems tomorrow with this then give me another nudge and I will try and sort out what is going on and by whom 

Thank you, very much appreciated!

Archived