IGNORED

Leeds badge

CTIDhc

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

That looks just a teeny bit fascist doesn't it?

My thoughts too @Midlands Red , but seen it described as the "Leeds salute" whatever the heck that is!!

Looks like something Di Canio would be doing. . . .

Looking at their forum and twitter it seems none of their support is in favor of the new badge

33 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Is he unscrewing his nipple?

Got a bit of heartburn?

waiting for his butler to put his watch on?

Delivering a calf?

or just trying to knock one out whilst suffering from shocking spatial awareness?

We need to be told.

I'm Spartacus...

32 minutes ago, East Yorkshire CideRed said:

Don't know why they didn't stick with the old one. I see it absolutely everywhere.

On another note, an old boss of mine has helped to set up a Yorkshire International football team. Their badge hits the mark better. https://www.yorkshireifa.com/

(Image upload playing up)

Indeed. If you are going to share Yorkshire with many other clubs and you have grabbed the Yorkshire white rose ( or whatever it is) as your own then keep that in some form. 

I first got notice of this about an hour ago, at first I thought someone had made an error or was taking the piss, but seems they're serious about this.  :shifty:

Feel sorry for Leeds as a whole, that team of the late 60's / early 70's was good enough to be one of Europe's best but were let down by a poor goalkeeper and ill-mannered tactics and lack of discipline.    They're not even Yorkshire's most successful club, Sheffield Wednesday have amassed more honours to their name if correct.

Yes that new club badge is ridiculous, seems a class of schoolkids were given a pencil and paper to scribble on and that was the end result.    If 10,000 people were really surveyed and six months of planning went into it as believed read, then it only adds further insult.  

Archived