IGNORED

Back From Blackpool

leadman

i usualy drive away from a defeat fed up, i was fed up for about 10 mins, then i started to take the pluses, i thought for 30 mins before half time we borderd on brilliance, fast movement fast passing and shots galore, wilkshire was outstanding, not only slipping people in but going past defenders and unleashing shots, two of which hit the post, roberts had a one on one and blasted instead of placeing, it looked like big kev managed to clear are shot of the line, carey hit the post, miller one every header finding team mates every time, roberts was the fastest player by far on both sides and was a thorn in bpools side, despite all this, i said to the bloke next to me,"if we dont score by h/t we will lose" this was because of the strong wind.

unfortunatly thats how it panned out, even in the 2nd half, pcock had a one on one saved, brown followed up and is shot was deflected wide and with the last action of the game miller towered above there defender and beat the goalie only to see is header go the wrong side of the post, me and everyone else there thought it was in.

my only gripe is that it looks more obvious every time i see the boys play, WE NEED A PROPER WINGER, big kev is still and allways will be defence minded, he seem to be 10 yards behind were he should be

phillips...6... not sure wether he could of done better with the fkick

woodman...7...played well enough and seems comfy going forwrd/back

coles...7...copped well with the wind and bpool 2nd half onslaught

hill...6... done the defending well enough a few passes went west though

carey...5... only because of his climbing for the free kick/goal other wise vgood

brown...5...one of those brown days I'm afraid

tinns...6... allways turned back when needed foreward momentum, shame everything else was sound

wilks...8... mom unlucky not to score and we looked the more dominant in mid

amank...6... left back and a decent one, not so sure about going foreward

miller...6..fadded 2nd half but a decent target man and nearly bagged in last min

roberts...7... a bit headless chicken 2nd half and nothing when sent outwide but first half allways a problem and looked very quick

all in all its a crying shame we lost, that momentum is now gone, however if we play like that every week we will probably go up

Archived