IGNORED

Pivotal moments

Alessandro

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Thought the crowd played a big part today also. When we went down to 10 men we upped the noise and I think the Ref helped that by winding everyone up

Defensively we were excellent and blocked, tackled, headed and harassed everything and still had the energy to attack them and score 2 goals

great team performance that shows what a great attitude and togetherness these players have in driving towards a promotion spot

I wouldn’t rule us out from getting that second spot just yet!

Agree with most of this. Though 2nd still absolutely a tough ask.

Crowd absolutely played a good part today at 10 men. Need lots of same between now and May...hopefully with 11!

Before the game everyone was saying a must-win game, some going as far as must-get-6-points from today and Bolton.  Got to take each game as it comes, but I agree, today was one for 3 points only....and then we go down to 10-men, and you start thinking that if we can get a point it’s a good point earned in the circumstances.

Foitball looked like it was about to kick our season in the bolackse.

But we sorted out ourselves quickly after the red card, and leading up to Famara’s goal had a little spell, that made you wonder whether we might be able to get something.

It really was a lovely header, and to go in at the interval 1-0 up was a boost.  It bought LJ, not just the 15 minute h-t break, but 10-15 in the second half to see hos we coped.  We withstood some pressure and then he made the perfect subs.  We go and get another, and see it out relatively comfortably.  

‘We put our bodies in front of shots I accept, but it was a strong performance out there today.

Archived