IGNORED

Racism at football

The dastardly red

The last of a dying breed,we still have a few idiots around the ground shouting stupid things. That's not right and one thing's for sure, all those people who say these things-giggling like 12 year olds smoking their first cigarette-will be dead in a few years. So this won't be a problem in 20 years.But in the meantime pipe down and think a bit

5 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

The last of a dying breed,we still have a few idiots around the ground shouting stupid things. That's not right and one thing's for sure, all those people who say these things-giggling like 12 year olds smoking their first cigarette-will be dead in a few years. So this won't be a problem in 20 years.But in the meantime pipe down and think a bit

What happened?

1 minute ago, The dastardly red said:

Hear a lot more homophobic stuff at the gate than racism if I’m honest but the racism card always gets a thread,the poofs faggots and queers never get a thread.Im neither black or gay to make it clear just fed up of topics like this 

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Racism if you hear it report it . Surely the op did. Otherwise what’s the point 

The other threads on this they haven’t reported it that’s my point,they post on here as if the racists are on here completely forgetting OTIB is a small faction of city fans,and he obviously didn’t report it just vented his anger on here which is no good at all

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The other threads on this they haven’t reported it that’s my point,they post on here as if the racists are on here completely forgetting OTIB is a small faction of city fans,and he obviously didn’t report it just vented his anger on here which is no good at all

Why can't I vent my anger here? I'm a woman by the way

I’ve been to a lot of City games over the years, both Home and Away and I’ve never myself heard any single instance of racism by our fans.

I’m not doubting it has happened, but based on the number of threads which pop up on here about the issue, taking the laws of ratio / proportion into account I would have thought I’d have come across it myself?

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

To make it clear to @RedSA because he was confused,if somebody rolls around on the ground is it ok to shout get up you faggot which happens quite a lot

It’s not that you’re against homophobia, just not sure why you have to play that off against racism. We can be opposed and discuss both surely? 

3 minutes ago, RedSA said:

It’s not that you’re against homophobia, just not sure why you have to play that off against racism. We can be opposed and discuss both surely? 

Correct,but if idiots spouting nonsense be it racism religion or homophobia really upset me then I would be complaining there and then and not on a forum a few hours later 

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Correct,but if idiots spouting nonsense be it racism religion or homophobia really upset me then I would be complaining there and then and not on a forum a few hours later 

Agreed, although can depend on the person. Not everyone will feel safe obviously pointing out brainless thugs to the stewards. 

13 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

I’ve been to a lot of City games over the years, both Home and Away and I’ve never myself heard any single instance of racism by our fans.

I’m not doubting it has happened, but based on the number of threads which pop up on here about the issue, taking the laws of ratio / proportion into account I would have thought I’d have come across it myself?

Maybe we have selective hearing 

Archived