IGNORED

Why does Colin have no eyebrows?

CotswoldRed

Am I correct in thinking there was a video on social media when Mr W was in hospital and let out an incredibly long and nose-shrivelling fart? That would have totally removed the eyebrows from a whole crowd, let alone his.

48 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Song needed for the away game

"Warnock, Warnock where's your eyebrows?    I know it doesn't fit, but we have to make one fit. Superb thread

Just fit something around the "Hitler has only got one ball" song, ending with ‘but poor old Colin / Warnock has no brows at all" :P

54 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Song needed for the away game

"Warnock, Warnock where's your eyebrows?    I know it doesn't fit, but we have to make one fit. Superb thread

" Where's yer eyebrows gone, ...where's yer eyebrows gone? .........  far far away!

" Last night he heard The City singing a song, ...Colin chirpy chirpy cheap cheat..woke up this morning and his eyebrows were gone! "

Etc ... Etc...

Here's the song,  -the lyrics are up to you... :)  Have Fun!

1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

" Where's yer eyebrows gone, ...where's yer eyebrows gone? .........  far far away!

" Last night he heard The City singing a song, ...Colin chirpy chirpy cheap cheat..woke up this morning and his eyebrows were gone! "

Etc ... Etc...

Here's the song,  -the lyrics are up to you... :)  Have Fun!

This is IT.

Archived