IGNORED

Famara Diedhiou & Bobby Reid

LostScotsman

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I really like Famara's attitude and I have also enjoyed Diony's enthusiasm about being here. Whether slightly unprofessional or not, he was desperate to announce his move to Bristol City on all his social media channels. I don't think I've seen such enthusiasm about joining before from a new signing.

Famara and Diony really do have a horribly infectious brand of enthusiasm.  Their smiles alone make me think we can win the league!

16 hours ago, Alessandro said:

It's been said before I know, but having Famara back in Jan feels like a new signing. 

It's a miracle and testament to all that we are still in contention for top two considering we have played Bobby as a lone striker for three months essentially bar the odd game. Think it started to show in the Villa, Norwich games. If only we could go back in time and have Diedhiou and one or two of the others as I'm sure we don't lose those games. 

Agree with everyone about the Steve Allen celebration.

Lots of players make the celebration all about them, their moment of glory - a nice picture for their Instagram. That's fine because it's their moment.

Not every player would take the time to sprint over to our physio and give him a bear hug to thank him for the time consuming, and often thankless, work he's done to help make that goal happen.

Those would've been some long and challenging days and nights in the physio room and the gym for Famara whilst the rest of the squad was soaking up the glory of beating Man United. The physio's job is challenging and requires skills that go beyond physiotherapy. Some players morale would be sapped and the physio would have to take on an additional role of motivator, councillor and friend during those tough weeks.

For Famara to think to show his appreciation of Steve Allen's work during that split second of euphoria says a lot about him.

image.png.6065de65b90abb4017c2d2637cbb90bc.png

Archived