IGNORED

Interesting comments by Freeman

Alan Dicks

3 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Fair enough. Hadn't thought of that reason. Don't like spitting whether aimed or not to be honest, so probably reading more into it than I should.

I honestly can't imagine Luke being the kind of guy who would deliberately spit at the crowd.

15 hours ago, Leveller said:

If Fulham are being run by nutjobs it has to be said that luck is favouring them as they are hot on our heels, despite our win there.

They must be doing something right, unless the manager is turning all their sows ears into silk purses.

Indeed they must be although having players as good as Sessegnon and Cairney, who would walk into any other Championship team as well as a couple of Premiership ones, plus 2 excellent loanees from Chelsea, does rather help.  

20 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Indeed they must be although having players as good as Sessegnon and Cairney, who would walk into any other Championship team as well as a couple of Premiership ones, plus 2 excellent loanees from Chelsea, does rather help.  

So on the one hand you’re saying their method of choosing players is mad .... then you’re saying they have some excellent players. Are they finding good players by accident?

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

So on the one hand you’re saying their method of choosing players is mad .... then you’re saying they have some excellent players. Are they finding good players by accident?

If you don't think the way Fulham were running their recruitment (see post #81 or 5 minutes on google searching craig kline) was the very definition of nutty, fair enough. I'll beg to differ.

And for the record Sessegnon came through Fulham's academy so wasn't "recruited", Cairney was bought prior to Kline arriving from America and even you or I would have the wit, laptop or not, to ask neighbours Chelsea for a player or two if we were in Fulham's shoes. So your question is irrelevant.

I could hammer the point home by providing a long list of signings made by nutjob Kline that the manager barely used or deemed simply not good enough. If I could be bothered wasting any more of my time, that is. Which I can't.  

I liked Freeman (apart from the piss-throwing incident at Cheltenham) and I didn’t boo him on Saturday. 

The QPR fans are really pissed off with him for hugging his old team mates plus LJ at the end too!

I believe that the official story was we couldn’t guarantee him a first team place. He now has that at QPR so fair do’s in my book.  

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Yes. He doesn't seem to type to spit at anyone

I don`t think he is but I remember this bloke making a huge deal out of it - he was a blogger or something to do with the club  like - on about reporting him to the FA. There was a huge thread on here at the time but nothing ever came of it as far as I know.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I don`t think he is but I remember this bloke making a huge deal out of it - he was a blogger or something to do with the club  like - on about reporting him to the FA. There was a huge thread on here at the time but nothing ever came of it as far as I know.

I thought it was a woman that complained. Can't remember if it was proved or not. There seemed to be a bit of bad blood after that match

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I thought it was a woman that complained. Can't remember if it was proved or not. There seemed to be a bit of bad blood after that match

You could be right, it was so long ago now. I think at the time we just thought it was some attention seeking idiot who was annoyed with their team losing - I just wish I could remember where it was.

7 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

If you don't think the way Fulham were running their recruitment (see post #81 or 5 minutes on google searching craig kline) was the very definition of nutty, fair enough. I'll beg to differ.

And for the record Sessegnon came through Fulham's academy so wasn't "recruited", Cairney was bought prior to Kline arriving from America and even you or I would have the wit, laptop or not, to ask neighbours Chelsea for a player or two if we were in Fulham's shoes. So your question is irrelevant.

I could hammer the point home by providing a long list of signings made by nutjob Kline that the manager barely used or deemed simply not good enough. If I could be bothered wasting any more of my time, that is. Which I can't.  

Fair enough. You clearly know more about it than I do.

The original point was whether Freeman is Championship standard or not. It will be interesting to see whether he stays at QPR or moves, and whether he continues as a first choice in the Championship or sinks to a lower level, where many seem to think he belongs.

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You could be right, it was so long ago now. I think at the time we just thought it was some attention seeking idiot who was annoyed with their team losing - I just wish I could remember where it was.

I think it was Scunny. I was quite surprised that they were so lairy

Archived