IGNORED

Player of the season (so far)

BetterRedthanBlue

Clubman of the year - the physio. 

I doubt any other team in the championship could have coped with the injuries we've had, talk about patch up and play at times... incredible spirit and love of the game by the lads. 

Players playing out of position, absolute determination for the cause.... Its been incredible and has made me so proud to be a Red. 

The recent additions look well suited to our play. 

Rotation is key now.... 

Get Milan, Callum, Gary, Matty etc back fit and we have strength in numbers and depth in quality... if a few are thinking of moving on (in the summer)  cos they been sidelined what better way to show themselves to other clubs than by being professional and helping the club achieve the dream. 

Baker has been absolutely out of this world this season, what an inspired signing he's been. £3m at most wasn't it? Ridiculously cheap for a player that could definitely do a job in the PL. Makes every member of our back line so much better, the confidence he obviously instils in AF, as well as his own defensive ability, is just invaluable. I'd go as far as saying the best centre-half I've ever seen in a City shirt.

This really gets me thinking about the progress our players have made. FF - has kicked up a notch yet again and (particularly at the start of the season) has kept us in some games. Bryan - Looks masterful and LB silencing the doubts some of us had about him in that position and brilliant at LM too. Flint - was immense before but has really raised his game since Baker arrived. Bailey Wright - has played out of position most of the season and played brilliantly. And you can witness his improvement the more he's played there. Pack - gone up a gear. COD - from prospect to real talent before the injury. Reid - Probably the most astonishing progress I've seen as a fan form one season to the next. Smith - has become a midfield linchpin. I don't think there is anyone who has not progressed and most of them have significantly. 

17 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

If the season ended tomorrow who would be your player of the season? 

I know a lot of people will go for Bobby or Bryan but I think my player of the season would be Frankie, he has kept us in games we should have lost (Sheffield United away for example). 

flinty all day long best thing that happened was Birmingham missed out hes massive with Baker thats why we are where we are

Archived