IGNORED

Match of the day until 2022

Judda

56 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It’s £12/month. Please show me the Sky package for £12 that gets you Premier League highlights, FA Cup, Six Nations, Wimbledon, Davis Cup, World Cup, Euros, Masters golf, Summer Olympics, Winter Olympics, Line of Duty, The Night Manager, Planet Earth, Blue Planet, News, Weather, websites, iPlayer, Apps - and all without adverts.

I think it’s brilliant value for money.

Did i say Sky was good value for money either? No I did not :yes:

On 30/01/2018 at 19:27, Judda said:

Polos?

Unless I have had too much to drink

tactics = tik tacs

Tic Tac is a brand of small, hard mints, consisting of 94.5% sugar, manufactured by the Italian confectioner Ferrero, and are available in a variety of flavours in over 100 countries. Tic Tacs were first produced in 1968. They are usually sold in small transparent plastic boxes with a flip-action living hinge lid.

26 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Unless I have had too much to drink

tactics = tik tacs

Tic Tac is a brand of small, hard mints, consisting of 94.5% sugar, manufactured by the Italian confectioner Ferrero, and are available in a variety of flavours in over 100 countries. Tic Tacs were first produced in 1968. They are usually sold in small transparent plastic boxes with a flip-action living hinge lid.

Thanks. I did get it originally. But thanks. Enjoyed the history lesson!

2 minutes ago, Judda said:

Thanks. I did get it originally. But thanks. Enjoyed the history lesson!

History will teach you many things :-)

just as a complete aside when I joined this particular flavour of the forum Rovers had already crawled under our shadow :-)

Archived