IGNORED

Twitter - Liam Walsh - hmmm !!

Meh

6 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Apologies, perhaps I was a bit too hasty! I've removed the reaction. In fairness, I did also see the tweet and think it was certainly unusual, but unusual in a good way, imo. Good to see such grace.

I’ve said before that we need a “ disagree “ emoticon that is less controversial than “Rubbish”.

Mods?

On 03/02/2018 at 13:14, Davefevs said:

Bit like the emojis on here.  Sometimes ‘like’ isn’t what your really want to use, but it’s the nearest option.

I hit the ‘like’ emoji on here for things I don’t necessarily like or agree with, but I appreciate the view of the poster, even if different to mine.

The joys of social media.

Just added a laughing emoji, not that your post was funny or anything but, you were missing that from the full set of responses and my OCD was killing me.

On 03/02/2018 at 12:22, Neo said:

I never post purely to stir crap but really not sure how to feel about Liam Walsh liking a tweet from presumably a friend where it refers to beating us.

Anything wrong with it? Maybe I’m being a bit precious but seems ill advised? :-

7B0A3826-762D-42C7-8FB6-BE93E596B3E3.jpeg

Seriously ? ******* hell , have a word with yourself if you’re upset about this. First world problems ay :disapointed2se:

On 2/3/2018 at 13:14, Davefevs said:

Bit like the emojis on here.  Sometimes ‘like’ isn’t what your really want to use, but it’s the nearest option.

I hit the ‘like’ emoji on here for things I don’t necessarily like or agree with, but I appreciate the view of the poster, even if different to mine.

The joys of social media.

had to give you the "rubbish" emoji just to complete the set. 

Archived