IGNORED

Antifa

joe jordans teeth

Nah.

A load of edgy students come in to a hall and shout some slogans. The modern style seems to be to hide your identity, because, you know, political deep state oppression and all that. And maybe dad will stop your allowance.

I was doing that back in the seventies as a student. I grew up. They were however hardly coming in with baseball bats. Made them look a bunch of tits, but this is hardly new, and it was hardly left wing fascism. Nor should it be played as somehow this is a powerful symbol of typical left wing intolerance. If it is, we really do not have that much to worry about.

Mogg tries to de-escalate, there is no real sign of violence from the protesters, just a bit of heat. The guy, who from my watching escalates it, is the guy in white. Presumably if it was in the states he would be wearing a cowboy hat.

I guess they were going to go in, shout a few slogans, and expected to be removed having given it to ‘the man’.

All much ado about nothing really. A bunch of young people doing what they do. Hardly a huge attack on the foundations of our democracy.

Now, where was I, o yes, ‘Maggie Maggie, Maggie...’

Archived