IGNORED

Cardiff Tickets

BCFC J

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

The Male who assaulted the  steward was not banned at the time of the offence.

he had a previous conviction for football related disorder and had recently prior to the assault completed a 3 yr football ban .

Aren't those the type that get the Police "shuttle Transit van" service back to the station....??? :laughcont::yes:

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

29 arrests last season according to this - that seems high, can anyone verify that figure? @JulieH?

I don’t agree with the restrictions for this fixture, which punishes innocent fans who just want to watch a game of football, but let’s be frank here - if some of our “fans” did indeed behave as suggested then we should also be pointing the finger at these neanderthals who deserve a share of the blame.

Yes the fixture last season had 5 or 6 arrested on the day of the game and the rest were arrested and dealt with as part of a post match enquiry into the incident during half time and a second incident outside the pub in canton prematch where at least 2 other Bristol city fans were subsequently arrested and charged with a racially aggravated public order offence . Both these males are now on football banning orders . 

I have read the link provided and I can also confirm 2 Cardiff fans were arrested following incidents after the game at Ashton gate and charged with public order offences. They are also both now on football banning orders imposed by Bristol mags. 

Archived