IGNORED

Craig Bellamy favourite for the Oxford manager`s job

Lanterne Rouge

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neil Warnock is a fine bloke, his media persona is well rehearsed and it amuses him when the ill-informed fall for it, and there are plenty of those on here. I get called out on here fairly regularly for ‘defending’ Neil Warnock, but it won’t stop me doing so. He is an expert at deflecting attention and pressure away from his players and his CV cannot be bettered in terms of promotions in this country....on here he’s called a cynical, dirty, cheating, anti football manager who is totally responsible for the actions of his players.

Presumably those same antagonists think the same about Spurs’ manager Pochettino because Dele Alli has been cautioned more than once this season for diving and feigning injury....no? I thought not....

Exactly. I wouldn’t particularly want him as our manager but I reckon he’d be excellent company for a few drinks. 

It always amazes me the hate he gets on here, it’s blindingly obvious it’s an act to deflect attention. Lots of people who are clever enough to know better still fall for it and believe he’s some sort of villain. 

He’s got lots of respect and admiration for our club and despite crossing swords a few times over the last decade I believe he secretly has a soft spot for us.

Like him or hate him he’s a character and it’ll be a shame when he eventually retires.

Archived