IGNORED

Jay Rodriguez

Red Army 75

Seemed to me at the time that he just called him smelly. Whether he added another word to that we don’t know but I wonder if Bong took it the wrong way? 

If he did say something racist then fine him large and ban him for months. But I’ve a feeling this might’ve been a misunderstanding and he just called him smelly. Nowt to do with the fact he’s black, but just that he was smelly. 

Unless they have an independent person who heard what he is alleged to have said to Bong or there is video evidence I can’t see how this can go anywhere.

Even if Rodriguez did say something unpleasant, without a third party this is simply one person’s word against another’s.

So the charge is in relation to something Rodriguez said, as opposed to the gesture made which in itself is childish and embarrassing, if not offensive I guess.

Did anything come of the Holgate/Firmino incident following their cup game? Seemed to be little to go on and appears the Rodriguez incident could be the same.

From a personal point of view.

Rather than the FA (bunch of clueless wan ers )

and former players(see above)

and ex refs (mostly see above)

it should go before the courts and we get a proper ruling of whether it is right or wrong.

and if eufa or fifa stick their oar in as they are classed with the FA and probably(allegedly) still corrupt ask them to do one.

Archived