IGNORED

Talk The Talk!

screech

We've heard how confident you are about turning it round, we've heard you talk about winning promotion, we've heard you say no one is about to run away with the league, we've heard you say you haven't hit top gear yet, TALK IS CHEAP.

QPR are now starting to get a grip of things and we have to follow suit, we need to start doing it week after week from now if we have hopes of playing 1st div football next season, we should be capable of nicking points off the likes of Blackpool, we were perhaps unlucky today and probably deserved more than what we got, but poor finishing shouldn't be an excuse considering the amount of money we have spent on forwards over the last few years, 1 million pounds on strikers in the second division is perhaps 10 times the average spend from other clubs.

It's not really a dig as such, but we should be pretty sorted up front considering.

Don't mention QPR, my best mate supports them and I'm not going to hear the end of it for ages now :Rage:

Good point though, the amount of times we've seen the main news on the official site as "there's more to come" or "we can play better" is getting annoying, as days like today just show how it can be put right back in our faces.

Unfortunately I think these rubbish results (too many to list, but including today) are going to cost us in the end, and I regret to say that I would still be happy with a playoff place come may.

Archived