IGNORED

Dubai??

Jarman

A lovely holiday for all concerned but .... I am always of the old school ....  a week in Doncaster or Dunfermline would have maybe added an element of steel ... spare the rod and spoil the child.  But the bottom line ... it's where your season ticket sales have gone ... 

Maybe gas but he’s right. I don’t care the “science” behind it, swanning off to Dubai between those two poor results is a joke.

Don’t say it worked first half, we weren’t great first half and 3-0 flattered us.

however we probably should have had a penalty and fammy maybe could have got his head to that cross? 4-0 and they are done, that first goal second half was crucial

22 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Maybe gas but he’s right. I don’t care the “science” behind it, swanning off to Dubai between those two poor results is a joke.

Don’t say it worked first half, we weren’t great first half and 3-0 flattered us.

however we probably should have had a penalty and fammy maybe could have got his head to that cross? 4-0 and they are done, that first goal second half was crucial

I don't think it was 'swanning off' particularly. People are going on as if it was some sort of jolly. Given that the players posted next to nothing on social media all week, no media team invited.. I think we can safely assume it was a week of hard graft.

Going away on these warm weather training exercises is new to people so it'll take a while to get people used to it. Lots of clubs do them so they clearly work.

25 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

'Totally agree......the timing of the break couldn't have been more Bristol City esq.

I  think his battles with jose and pep are taking longer to be erased from his match thoughts.

Back to reality young man.

Archived