IGNORED

Bailey Wright - thumbs up

BigAl&Toby

Every game. Win, lose or draw.

Walks the pitch giving the thumbs up.

Today there was nothing to give the thumbs up for. He and the rest of them aimlessly wandering about clapping those who’d stayed should have been down the tunnel getting their bollocking.

To lose a 3 goal lead is scandalous. Not what I’d expect from a serious promotion chasing team. Or one who’s just come back from Dubai.

7 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Every game. Win, lose or draw.

Walks the pitch giving the thumbs up.

Today there was nothing to give the thumbs up for. He and the rest of them aimlessly wandering about clapping those who’d stayed should have been down the tunnel getting their bollocking.

To lose a 3 goal lead is scandalous. Not what I’d expect from a serious promotion chasing team. Or one who’s just come back from Dubai.

He's saying thanks for the support (which let's be honest was as bad today as our team's second half performance). They would have been torn apart had they not acknowledged the fans.

Ok so BW and his thumbs was my focus. Could easily have been any of them wandering about giving us a clap.

My main gripe - if that’s how you see it - us how the **** can we give up a 3 goal lead to a team who must be relegation candidates and still expect to be in a promotion fight?

And don’t forget. I was confident of going up in the top two. What a cock I look now.....

50 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Ok so BW and his thumbs was my focus. Could easily have been any of them wandering about giving us a clap.

My main gripe - if that’s how you see it - us how the **** can we give up a 3 goal lead to a team who must be relegation candidates and still expect to be in a promotion fight?

And don’t forget. I was confident of going up in the top two. What a cock I look now.....

It's called football. These things happen. I'm fed up as the next man, but games like this are the reason we love football. 100mph football today. That's why we love the best sport in the world. Have a drink and think of taking it out on Leeds

53 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Hard to argue with you there.

Archived