IGNORED

Blame the ref...

ashtonphil mk2

6 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

I love a good dive

Indeed. I seem to recall one you did against St Aldhelms (I think) once. They weren’t overly enamoured by your theatrics, but then you pleaded that being half Italian it’s in your blood! 

Think you caught a few “heavy” tackles after that. 

18 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

I thought he 'made the most of it' but Bryan grabbed his shorts, if you look again. The shirt pull on Pato should've been spotted in the same way. Poor reffing.

Should’ve been by the Lino at least.  He was directly under us - and we could see it 60 yards away, but he bottled it.

18 hours ago, dave36 said:

Dives + asshole LINNINGTON again did for us, and the players going to sleep! - one especially who only woke up when he had a bit of space to run into unchallenged and spent the rest of the match hiding.

Sorry lee the OG’s were bad luck but your tinkering near killed us last season, this season much better but why leave the tinkering till it’s too late to improve our chances? Strength in depth still on the bench no good when the games gone away? And a wing man either unfit or not motivated manages start every game and stays in for 90! Is the Johnson out cry just around the corner?

Please explain why anyone would be asking for Johnson out?

Archived