IGNORED

Just found this on the Leeds forum

Coombsy

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I sit right in line with the penalty area in the LS and I don’t recall seeing the Lino flag either....my first thought was offside (because I couldn’t sure who played the ball from the ricochet), and I didn’t see the Lino raise his flag.

Any footage to confirm?

I agree. I thought he was offside but saw no flag from the lino.

The ref defo waved advantage ( not to us clearly !). And then signalledto the lino a thumbs up!

irrelevant now anyway. We massively ####ed up the 2nd half and are trying to find excuses for not just this shocker, but quite a few very poor performances recently.

LJ needs to find some performances in the next 3 games as we can massively improve our league position with some results, especially as alot of the rivals are playing eachother throughout the next 6 or 7 games too. 

18 minutes ago, nickolas said:

The ref defo waved advantage ( not to us clearly !). And then signalledto the lino a thumbs up!

irrelevant now anyway. We massively ####ed up the 2nd half and are trying to find excuses for not just this shocker, but quite a few very poor performances recently.

LJ needs to find some performances in the next 3 games as we can massively improve our league position with some results, especially as alot of the rivals are playing eachother throughout the next 6 or 7 games too. 

The "advantage" the ref is giving is because he thinks Pato puts a foot in on the keeper, at the end. There is no offside given at all.

49 minutes ago, harrys said:

Sat right behind linesman and he certainly didn’t flag but in saying it would of been impossible for him to miss the tug, maybe he just didn’t have the bottle to raise his flag ?

Watching again on the Sky highlights, it is all very clear. NOT offside because it goes back of a Sunderland player (Pato is in an offside position otherwise)

Pato gets shirt pulled, defo.. ref misses it for what ever reason.

Pato leaves a bit of a foot in on Camp  so plays advantage as Camp runs off with the ball in his hands.

Thumbs up to his lino, not sure why

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, and talking of own goals that the perpetrator could never do again (no matter how many times they tried)....this is one of my favourite ever OGs....take a bow Tony P....

Nicely done! Possibly not even as harshly unlucky as Marlon’s on Saturday though..! 

Looking at that Fammy handed 'goal' again gets me wondering why he didn't do what Alan Shearer would have done and launched himself at the incoming ball like a man. At 4 nil the game is done and dusted. Shortly after that incident they scored. Very disappointed with Fammy with that. I hope Lee had a word.

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Looking at that Fammy handed 'goal' again gets me wondering why he didn't do what Alan Shearer would have done and launched himself at the incoming ball like a man. At 4 nil the game is done and dusted. Shortly after that incident they scored. Very disappointed with Fammy with that. I hope Lee had a word.

I got the feeling he had one eye on the post, bit of a half hearted attempt to be honest. Flint would have scored !

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Let's be fair at 3-0 the game should have been done and dusted. Do we need to be 4-0 up nowadays to ensure we don't go onto lose the game.

With Saturday I didn't think we ever played particularly well, other than 5 minutes or so after our second.

Throughout the game there were far too many sloppy and misplaced passes.

Then second half we got confident and cocky, trying to force opportunities to Diony when others were available or a shot was a better option. We still could, and should, have scored more though.

My biggest gripe performance wise was that we stopped our pressing in the last 10-15 minutes and it hurt us.

On 11/02/2018 at 22:00, Coombsy said:

What an honourable honest man Johnson is.....blames himself

His Bristol side played some scintillating football, could have scored seven or eight goals.

Sunderland got lucky with two of their three goals

Have to say a fantastic save from the Bristol keeper Fielding at 3-2 

Lee Johnson interview

Bristol do play in the Championship, but that is Bristol Rugby. We are Bristol CITY. They should know that as they played us enough in the top flight during the 1970's.

Archived