IGNORED

How lucky we are in the balmy south

Port Said Red

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wish there was a Welsh/Scots cup competition so Keith could play Barry

There is. In fact this Saturday I am going to the semi final watching my Scottish team Dumbarton play The New Saints (TNS) who actually play their home games in England at Oswestry in Shropshire. They originated from Llansantffraid-Ym-Mechain which is two miles from the border. They regularly win the Welsh league and in fact this village of 1,800 inhabitants played Liverpool not that long ago in the European Cup losing 6-0 on aggregate over the two legs, Steven Gerrard scoring 5 of them!

31 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You need to catch them live if they are causing trouble . 

Groups of them hang around shopping centres and attach themselves to passing Scotsmen in kilts.

It's very nasty.

Can't the guys in your local chasse help out ?

4 hours ago, cheshire_red said:

There is. In fact this Saturday I am going to the semi final watching my Scottish team Dumbarton play The New Saints (TNS) who actually play their home games in England at Oswestry in Shropshire. They originated from Llansantffraid-Ym-Mechain which is two miles from the border. They regularly win the Welsh league and in fact this village of 1,800 inhabitants played Liverpool not that long ago in the European Cup losing 6-0 on aggregate over the two legs, Steven Gerrard scoring 5 of them!

Up the Total Networking Solutions.

Quite like the fact that they can compete in the Challenge Cup.

Archived