IGNORED

Right back

Londoner

Smith plays there and we get completely over run in midfield.

Brownhill plays there and he is found out time and time again Sunderland and mcgeady being an example of when it' cost us.....also negates his quality in the centre of the park. He then and also plays right midfield where he offers absolutely nothing.

Wright plays there and he gets caught out and also offers no attacking threat, first goal today being an example.

Patterson on fire in the hole we change shape and he loses his place in the team.

Sorry LJ not signing a rb has cost us MASSIVELY AND you have no idea what you'e best side or formation is.

13 minutes ago, Jacky Boy said:

Londoner is spot on, complete joke that we did not sort a right back when  Pisano got injured.

Hope LJ will also work out at some point that Joe Bryan is not a left back!

It has been denied by some on here , but I still maintain that Johnson was shittin' himself at the prospect of having to leave one of Wright, Baker and Flint out when they were all available and he couldn't believe his luck when Pisano got his long term injury.

A new right back would have recreated his problem and Bakers suspension just put a spanner in the works.

6 minutes ago, bemmyredjeff said:

It has been denied by some on here , but I still maintain that Johnson was shittin' himself at the prospect of having to leave one of Wright, Baker and Flint out when they were all available and he couldn't believe his luck when Pisano got his long term injury.

A new right back would have recreated his problem and Bakers suspension just put a spanner in the works.

I've been saying the same for months. Being able to choose his captain at RB has avoided the headache of dropping Flint. Because, lets be fair, he's never dropping Baker. 

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I've been saying the same for months. Being able to choose his captain at RB has avoided the headache of dropping Flint. Because, lets be fair, he's never dropping Baker. 

Both you and the other poster are spot on. Part of the reason tjey wanted flint gone in the summer!!

13 minutes ago, bemmyredjeff said:

Well that is just poor management. 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Bailey Wright should be dropped. He isn't a first 11 player. 

Not even in his proper position??

He's not a right back, granted, which is why myself and plenty of others think that was the priority in January. 

He's done alright there though in my opinion. Him and Flint should be battling for the position alongside Baker really. 

58 minutes ago, Londoner said:

So how does that help your "Brownhill quality in central midfield" below.

Brownhill plays there and he is found out time and time again Sunderland

That’s actually not true is it?  Sunderland offered next to no threat down their left / our right all game, but you’re just chucking that in to prove your next point.

and mcgeady being an example of when it' cost us

McGeady didn’t play down the left (against Brownhill) when he came on...he played in the hole / no10 and we struggled to pick him up.  Brownhill did lose him for the goal, a set-piece, but you said got found out time and time again.

.....also negates his quality in the centre of the park. He then and also plays right midfield where he offers absolutely nothing.

Playing right side midfield in the great run we had pre-Xmas....does that not count?  He’s had mixed performances in central midfield too. 

I guess your argument is that he’s quality if Smith is there?

Wright plays there and he gets caught out and also offers no attacking threat, first goal today being an example.

Was was very decent first half, but Hernandez imposed himself on the game second half, partly because he got too much room.  He got caught out second half, but not first half, generally because overall our team let itself down and allowed Leeds to exploit weak points in our set up.

Patterson on fire in the hole we change shape and he loses his place in the team.

He was, and got knackered as a result.

Sorry LJ not signing a rb has cost us MASSIVELY AND you have no idea what you'e best side or formation is.

Agree, we should’ve bust a gut to get a RB in, maybe we did and didn’t get one over the line.  Shouldn’t have let Vyner go out until we did.

Some points above I agree with.  Others are inaccurate imho and written just to try to prove your argument.

Dont get me wrong, we should’ve have got 6 points from the last two games half-time positions....minimum 4, if I’m being generous.

We are mIs-managing games that we were managing well pre-Xmas.  Time for manager, assistants and players to earn their corn.

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Some points above I agree with.  Others are inaccurate imho and written just to try to prove your argument.

Dont get me wrong, we should’ve have got 6 points from the last two games half-time positions....minimum 4, if I’m being generous.

We are mIs-managing games that we were managing well pre-Xmas.  Time for manager, assistants and players to earn their corn.

Haven't read the whole thing but who was marking mcgeady for the free kick????

5 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Haven't read the whole thing but who was marking mcgeady for the free kick????

Take the time to read it then....rather than come back with a question, which had you taken to time (and courtesy) to read (which I did to your initial post), you’d see I answered. 

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

Brownhill plays there and he is found out time and time again Sunderland and mcgeady being an example of when it' cost us.....also negates his quality in the centre of the park. He then and also plays right midfield where he offers absolutely nothing.

Why bother? I have never suggested that someone on here is gas but you have come the closest. Londoner? I assume you still live there otherwise you would be "Bristolian" surely? 

Negative post after negative post, same crap repeated over and over again

Different new threads. You should be ashamed to call yourself a city fan, that is if you actually are..... 

2 hours ago, bemmyredjeff said:

Yeah, Johnson's a right shrinking violet. Coming back to manager a club where he got dog's abuse and then this year's turn around definitely suggests he avpids confrontation and difficult decisions.

Archived