IGNORED

Don't sack Lee Johnson

no_merde

17 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

I heard Fergie was interested but decided not to as she is getting on better now with Prince Andrew 

with Half Time at The Emirates (I can see the ball tonight), and Man City 3-0 up, I'd say Arsene was nearer the City hot seat than he was when I originally called it as a possibility (I jest of course)

20 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

I’ve not read the replies, but make no mistake a few would be pleased to see him gone. It’s stupid, but some people don’t like to be proved wrong.

The only fans who want Lee Johnson gone are those who have a personal issue with the guy, and have done from the very start, presumably linking back to him as a player.

I feel like the a large number (myself in included) wanted him gone, or at least would have understood him being sacked, last season, but have been won over, and have not changed their attitude because of poor form at the moment.

Then there are those who have always been in support of giving him time.

8 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

North Bristol then eh?  :gasmask:that figures

Now tell me, would you prefer City to do well or get relegated and LJ sacked? 

I don't know what that gas mask is for? I'm not FXXKING Gas, don't insult me,yes I want city promoted, but I don't think we'll do it under Johnson, that's my opinion, 

7 minutes ago, Northred said:

I don't know what that gas mask is for? I'm not FXXKING Gas, don't insult me,yes I want city promoted, but I don't think we'll do it under Johnson, that's my opinion, 

Fair play then mucker, just checking cos there are some on here that would prefer relegation. and that's not how your post comes across. It comes across as "I want him sacked regardless"

My opinion is different, each to their own I suppose. 

Oh the gas mask? So sorry, someone here farted :whistle:

1 hour ago, Northred said:

What do you mean explain to the people? It's only you doing the questioning, and I don't need to explain why I don't like him,

I didn't say explain to 'the people' as though it is you against some royal 'us', perhaps you should read a little more closely before responding. I merely said explain to people, not the people, and by people I meant those who attacked your original post, 'The Journalist' and 'Galley is our king' for example, as well as myself.

You can sit there and say you don't need to explain yourself as much as you like, it just makes your posts seem less and less credible. If you had some genuine reasoning then you might actually spark a reasonable debate, which is what this forum is for, after all. Instead, as I originally stated, you just make yourself look pathetic, and quite frankly, very childish.

Best of luck on your personal crusade against Lee Johnson, I hope you fail.

28 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

I didn't say explain to 'the people' as though it is you against some royal 'us', perhaps you should read a little more closely before responding. I merely said explain to people, not the people, and by people I meant those who attacked your original post, 'The Journalist' and 'Galley is our king' for example, as well as myself.

You can sit there and say you don't need to explain yourself as much as you like, it just makes your posts seem less and less credible. If you had some genuine reasoning then you might actually spark a reasonable debate, which is what this forum is for, after all. Instead, as I originally stated, you just make yourself look pathetic, and quite frankly, very childish.

Best of luck on your personal crusade against Lee Johnson, I hope you fail.

You've got your opinion, I've got mine with regards to LJ, end of,

3 minutes ago, Northred said:

You've got your opinion, I've got mine with regards to LJ, end of,

So you have an opinion that is not explainable. How do you expect others to understand your view if you don't understand it yourself?

Sounds to me that you have a problem there. You don't like someone but you can't explain why.

Well if it works for you then on the same basis, I think you must be a stupid bigoted **** 

Couldn't tell you why though... 

38 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

So you have an opinion that is not explainable. How do you expect others to understand your view if you don't understand it yourself?

Sounds to me that you have a problem there. You don't like someone but you can't explain why.

Well if it works for you then on the same basis, I think you must be a stupid bigoted **** 

Couldn't tell you why though... 

So just because I don't agree with your opinion you've got to result in name calling, you call me very childish? 

41 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

No, it's because you either don't know why you don't like him, or you feel embarrassed telling everyone.

All I want to know is why?

Seriously, is that such a difficult task? 

Didn't rate him as player,Don't rate him as a coach?and won't get promoted under him,hope he proves me wrong but don't think so, 

27 minutes ago, Northred said:

Didn't rate him as player,Don't rate him as a coach?and won't get promoted under him,hope he proves me wrong but don't think so, 

Why didn't you rate him as a player?

Why don't you rate him as a coach?

What are your reasons? 

You must have strongly held views to post what you do full of negativity. You don't post like it's a hunch!

Any reasons other than his name?

3 hours ago, Galley is our king said:

Why didn't you rate him as a player?

Why don't you rate him as a coach?

What are your reasons? 

You must have strongly held views to post what you do full of negativity. You don't post like it's a hunch!

Any reasons other than his name?

God this could go on and on, I don’t like him, went off him in his last 2 seasons as a player, was not good enough, shied away from contact, gave himself plenty of space rather than got stuck in, then we replaced him with his mirror image Kilkenny!

As a manager, too quick the get personal in public, clearly has favourites, god only knows what happened in the dressing room last season. This season ASTOUNDING until things began to unravel, then quick to point the finger again while still playing “favourites” or was I the only one wondering why Pato has been in the pitch recently, a few brilliant runs but in the main totally undeserving of his place, lack of effort cost us dear last time out, just like the gaffer backed out when he needed to get physical. Yes I know he is still learning but it’s time to move him to the front of the class or get him some counselling PDQ

Johnson isn’t getting sacked any time soon so on that basis I really hope he reverts to the type of football we were playing 3-4 months ago because the hoof it anywhere and throw it as far as you can “football” that we have been subjected to recently, culminating in the most pathetic Severnside Derby effort I’ve ever seen in Cardiff, is not cutting the mustard at the moment.

On 02/03/2018 at 10:08, Northred said:

For your info, I live in Bristol is that ok,everyone has an opinion, but the trouble is if some people don't agree they get personal, and I'm not pathetic, ok,

The only problem is that you appear to be getting personal in your dislike of LJ. Even if you do dislike someone it appears petty not to applaud them when they deserve it. I expect you would be quite happy to boo him when things don't go well

Archived